Round 13 - Brumbies v Highlanders

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by The TRUTH, May 2, 2006.

1. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

4th placed Brumbies play host to the 10th placed Highlanders in what should be a cake walk for the ACT boys.

A bonus point win for the Brumbies should guarantee them a semi final spot...

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

Cmon the Brumbies, hopefully a few upsets in the round get the Brumbies closer to a home semi.

4. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Highlanders to win 11 - 3... Because they don't know how to score points.

5. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Terrible news for the Brumbies!, just after Giteau announces he's leaving next year .... the Brumbies best backup looks like he's leaving to chase more cash overseas.

6. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

Wilson has been an awesome servant for us, he may as well cash in while he still can. We have Anthony Faingaa coming along so it'll be good to give him a run next year.

7. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Let`s hope for an Otago miracle in this game! :bravo:

8. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Don't think thats going to happen Rassie... without Evans and Ginga Ryan the Highlanders are in no way shwoing the potential they showed in South Africa... they look like an NPC side. Plus the prick Mortlock is going off...

9. Southern man

Southern man Guest

We don't look like an NPC team, the Otago NPC team would be this current Highlanders mob.

10. Candyman

Candyman Guest

I am hoping NO i am praying the highlanders can beat the brumbies it would be so funny to see them miss out

11. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Brumbies:
    1 Bill Young 2 Jeremy Paul 3 Guy Shepherdson 4 Alister Campbell 5 Mark Chisholm 6 Daniel Heenan 7 George Smith 8 Adam Wallace-Harrison 9 George Gregan 10 Gene Fairbanks 11 Mark Gerrard 12 Matt Giteau 13 Stirling Mortlock © 14 Clyde Rathbone 15 Adam Ashley-Cooper SUBS:16 James McCormack 17 Nic Henderson 18 Radike Samo 19 Julian Salvi 20 Patrick Phibbs 21 Joel Wilson 22 Ben Batger

12. esoj

esoj Guest

brumbies should win this fairly easily. the highlanders just don't have the depth other teams have. would be good if the highlanders could win would make the race for the semis a bit more interesting but i can't see them wining myslef

13. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Half time 14-15 Highlanders

Have to say that Gerrard try looked pretty good on the replay...... fair enuff though.

14. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Unbelievable. The one time I don't back the Highlanders in the comp, and they f***ing win it.

28-26 or something like that.

15. YEBO!!!! BRILJANT!!! Sharks need to get 5 log points now and it becomes really interesting!!

16. Mehrtsisagod

Mehrtsisagod Guest

Man the NZ teams are doing a good job off screwing up the aussie teams places.

The Highlanders join the Chiefs in the upsets of the week.

17. Candyman

Candyman Guest

OMG OMG OMG...My prayers were answered i could not believe the highlanders did it was a bloody good game to watch it had me on the edge of my seat most of the game

18. Random question for anyone who knows:

What has happened to Andrew Blowers this season? Last I heard he was in the Highlanders squad, and I haven't seen his name mentioned since.

19. Southern man

Southern man Guest

Ben Blair knocked him in the head in a pre season game, and he never recovered.

20. He had a few spells out with concussion when he was at Saints.

I hope that hasn't spelled the end of his career, otherwisehe should have just stayed here. :(

21. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

I reckon KAHOOOIEEE!!!(sp?) should be suspended for a week just for getting dumped on his head by little George [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!