• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13 - Cheetahs v Western Force

T

The TRUTH

Guest
Match of the Round :D

The Mighty Western Force travel to Bloemfontein to take on Rassies Cheetahs

Both teams blew there chances to win games last week and will be keen to prove who is the best of the rookie teams.

discuss....
 
A

aussie1st

Guest
Lol sounds like the bore of the round ;)
Cheetahs to keep the Force winless this season.
 
G

Groen_en_Goud

Guest
The game is not being held in Bloemfontein, but in the Northern Cape. The Central Cheetahs v Western Force game is being held at the home ground of Griqualand West the Currie Cup team based in the city of Kimberley. Griquas are a feeder club for the Central Cheetahs franchise.

Cheetahs should win this game easily. The Force at numerous times during the year, have looked like they will win games, but somehow manage to either lose or draw. I don't think they'll break the trend against the Cheetahs.
 
D

dobrien7

Guest
I'll take a "it's like kissing your sister" draw here...





Moral of the story - you get nothing out of it (either of them, unless you're into that kind of thing...)
 
T

The TRUTH

Guest
Originally posted by Rassie@May 2 2006, 07:31 PM
Yeap, easy win for us!
Your beloved Cheaters are going down...

Force will win 34-22 with a bonus point :D
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
Don't underestimate the South Africans at home. Remember that one Truth ;)
 
R

Rassie

Guest
Guys, it`s your money, you can bet whatever you like but if you wanna win, go with us!

The truth is that if we had converted the bloody try we would have had still chances for the semis! Now the dissapiontment it`s on high rates so yes, from this point of view, Western Force can pull it through and register their first win! Otherwise there are no chances for Force, Cheetah being by far the better team !

Anyway, Force got nothing to lose, they are looking forward for their first win, played very well against Reds, Stormers, Crusaders, Cats (missing by `an inch` their first win) while us lost our motivation !
 
D

Dumbo

Guest
No more bloody draws, they should be banned from the game... I reckon they should play 15 on 15 scissor , paper, rock or something.

Force have been playing bloody well now that the rest of the super 14 teams have caught up with the injury/tired/broken assed stats... think they are going to get pumped by the Cheetahs though.
 
R

Rassie

Guest
Dumbo: "I reckon they should play 15 on 15 scissor , paper, rock or something." - in case of a draw - yeap, i agree with you, it`s much more fair rather than penalty shoot outs :D
 
T

The TRUTH

Guest
Expect the Force to play there best game of the year this week

They realize that this might be there last chance for a win and have said today that there philosophy for this game is "win at all costs"

Pelesasa and Mackay should get some game time this week which will improve our depth and class........ and the extra week at altitude should mean no last half flop this time.

I have Faith and an Army of Truth!!© on my side

Go Force!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bana::whip:
 
G

Groen_en_Goud

Guest
Stadium Pictures of the Kimberley venue for the Cheetahs v Force game. Home of Griqualand West.

I reckon it's a great idea allowing the people of Kimberley a chance to see Super Rugby. After all, the area has provided few players to not only the Cheetahs, but to other RSA Super 14 franchises as well.
 
C

Candyman

Guest
Originally posted by dobrien7@May 2 2006, 11:50 PM
I'll take a "it's like kissing your sister" draw here...





Moral of the story - you get nothing out of it (either of them, unless you're into that kind of thing...)
Man i have really learnt alot about you on this forum mr o'brien
 
C

Candyman

Guest
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 4 2006, 02:06 AM
Expect the Force to play there best game of the year this week

They realize that this might be there last chance for a win and have said today that there philosophy for this game is "win at all costs"

Pelesasa and Mackay should get some game time this week which will improve our depth and class........ and the extra week at altitude should mean no last half flop this time.

I have Faith and an Army of Truth!!© on my side

Go Force!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bana::whip:
As much as i don't like saying this Truth but i agree with you what does the force have to lost if they put everything they have into this game they may very well win it.

I do think this will be a good game to watch the two newbies of super rugby.

My pick Force by 3
 
D

dobrien7

Guest
Originally posted by Candyman+May 4 2006, 05:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@May 2 2006, 11:50 PM
I'll take a "it's like kissing your sister" draw here...





Moral of the story - you get nothing out of it (either of them, unless you're into that kind of thing...)
Man i have really learnt alot about you on this forum mr o'brien [/b]
Yeah, coz this isn't a rugby forum, it's a big coverup, *read with a lisp* us new ages guys all come together to discuss our feelings and plans for the future and general well being of our lives hmmm <end lisp>

And this is characterised by us all using our complete full names as our usernames...





"Gee, a sarcasm meter, that's a real good invention... boom!"
 
C

Candyman

Guest
Originally posted by dobrien7+May 4 2006, 05:16 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2006, 05:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dobrien7
@May 2 2006, 11:50 PM
I'll take a "it's like kissing your sister" draw here...





Moral of the story - you get nothing out of it (either of them, unless you're into that kind of thing...)

Man i have really learnt alot about you on this forum mr o'brien
Yeah, coz this isn't a rugby forum, it's a big coverup, *read with a lisp* us new ages guys all come together to discuss our feelings and plans for the future and general well being of our lives hmmm <end lisp>

And this is characterised by us all using our complete full names as our usernames...





"Gee, a sarcasm meter, that's a real good invention... boom!" [/b]
What whos doing that???

I knew it you are the gay cowboy aren't you. You will be going to see that with a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag. With horndog
 
Top