• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13 - Cheetahs v Western Force

Congratulations Force... on your first victory.

As for the Cheetahs.. They had all the bloody possession and territory in the second half, and they couldn't do anything.. :wall: :wall:

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 7 2006, 02:46 AM
First win!

Bout time
Congrats Truth And your team The Force on there first victory it was a good way for the two new comers to super rugby to square off like that now the force have one up on them

Well done to the Force on their first win - they have been threatening to do it for some time now and it is good to see their hard work rewarded.

I wonder what odds you would have gotten for the Force being the only Australian team to win this weekend?

Originally posted by BigTen@May 7 2006, 07:02 PM
Well done to the Force on their first win - they have been threatening to do it for some time now and it is good to see their hard work rewarded.

I wonder what odds you would have gotten for the Force being the only Australian team to win this weekend?
Yeah that would of been good to know

thanks god, hopefully now our little duck is broken we can go into next season not still looking for our first win.

Originally posted by loratadine@May 7 2006, 08:54 PM
thanks god, hopefully now our little duck is broken we can go into next season not still looking for our first win.
*****, you're like me. Always backing the underdog whenever in a neutral position. The crap teams.

...That's why I root for Wales.

Originally posted by Candyman+May 7 2006, 01:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@May 7 2006, 02:46 AM
First win!

Bout time
Congrats Truth And your team The Force on there first victory it was a good way for the two new comers to super rugby to square off like that now the force have one up on them [/b]
Thanks, it took one of our worst peformances to get our first win.......i guess thats rugby for ya.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+May 7 2006, 10:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@May 7 2006, 01:39 PM
First win!

Bout time

Congrats Truth And your team The Force on there first victory it was a good way for the two new comers to super rugby to square off like that now the force have one up on them
Thanks, it took one of our worst peformances to get our first win.......i guess thats rugby for ya. [/b]
Too right but a wins a win and you guys must of been the better team on the day

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+May 7 2006, 10:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@May 7 2006, 01:39 PM
First win!

Bout time

Thanks, it took one of our worst peformances to get our first win.......i guess thats rugby for ya. [/b]
And if you looked back in this postings i picked the force by three not bad aye

'Course you picked the Force Candyman. It looks like Batista's using a bit of force himself!

Latest posts