Round 13 - Sharks v Stormers

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by The TRUTH, May 1, 2006.

1. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

6th placed Sharks take on the 9th placed Stormers at home.

Stormers are coming off a huge win against the then unbeaten Crusaders, the Sharks however are coming off a disappointing performance against the Bulls which saw them lose there key playmaker for possibly the rest of the season...

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Every season I always look forward to beating one team... Western Province / Stormers. There's nothing like beating Mountain Goats into submission. ;)

As for Tony Brown, we do have some back-up people. Ruan Pienaar, Percy Montgomery, Brent Russell; and :blink: ... "The Butcher" Butch James is rumoured to be on the bench for this weekend's game. :D

I'll make my prediction later on in the week.

4. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Well, besides the fact that winning vs WP is very important for all SA teams, Sharks still stand a chance for a place in the semis! It`s no doubt that Sharks are the best SA team in the away games this season! They can still make it !

5. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Is there any chance of a 15 on 15 punch up in this game? damn professionalism...

Sharks will take this one.

6. Mountain Goats XV to play the Sharks

15. Joe Pietersen, 14. Rayno Benjamin, 13. Marius Joubert, 12. De Wet Barry ©, 11. Jean De Villiers, 10. Peter Grant, 9. Neil De Kock, 8. Joe van Niekerk, 7. Schalk Burger, 6. Luke Watson, 5. Andries Bekker, 4. Ross Skeate, 3. Eddie Andrews, 2. Schalk Brits, 1. JD Moller

Reserves:
    16. Hanyani Shimange, 17. Neil Fullard, 18. Gerrie Britz, 19. Adri Badenhorst, 20. Bolla Conradie, 21. Naas Olivier, 22. Chumani Booi

Sharks XV to play the Shark Bait

15. Brent Russell, 14. Odwa Ndungane, 13. Andries Strauss, 12. Brad Barritt, 11. Adi Jacobs, 10. Percy Montgomery, 9. Ruan Pienaar, 8. AJ Venter, 7. Jacques Botes, 6. Warren Britz, 5. Johan Muller, 4. Johan Ackermann, 3. BJ Botha, 2. John Smit (captain), 1. Deon Carstens.

Replacements: 16. Bismarck du Plessis, 17. Heincke van der Merwe, 18. Albert van den Berg, 19. Keegan Daniels, 20. Scott Mathie, 21. Waylon Murray, 22. JP Pietersen.

7. Candyman

Candyman Guest

Man i think this will be a hard game to choose from as the stormers are coming off that win against the crusaders and will still be on a high after that so it should be very close too close to call

8. Ok, time to make my prediction. The Sharks will be battered and bruised by the physical encounter with the Bulls, but also physically hardened by the match. They will come into the game looking to destory the Stormers pack, and hopefully Percy will do the job at fly-half and deliver quick ball to the rest of the backs. Sharks to win by 6 points.

PS. Natal is getting Kees Lensing!!

9. Sharks have pulled a fast one and BUTCH JAMES is at No. 10!!!! :blink: :eek: :D

10. HALF TYD!! Briljant Haaie!! 17 - 3. Show those Goats no mercy!! The score line does not show how dominant the Sharks were. Barritt is playing his heart out. :D
    :bravo: :cheers: :bana:

PS. Don't worry about me, I'm just talking to myself over here. :unsure:

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!