• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13

Frawley cannot catch a break this year, really feel for the guy. Big day for Osborne, coaches don't seem to fully trust Hawkshaw.
Really disappointing for him. But hard to see him not making it through at some stage, got all the skills for a top 12 for me.

I thought this would take one of our best performances to win, 10 minutes in we're 14 up with Glasgow on a yellow. So far Glasgow ar just playing shite.

No idea how Glasgow have fallen off this badly. Just a shadow of the team they've been in seasons past and I don't really get it

Not good, really stretched in the backline now.

Our OAPs in the pack can't deal with Glasgow playing at pace but luckily they don't look like they can do it accurately.

Red seems very harsh. Think the way Hastings landed forced him to raise his foot, watching too much Cobra Kai haha.

Think it was fair, kick to the face and he did not need to kick his leg like that at all. Not dirty but you don't have to be to pick up a red these days.

Yeah it was pretty harsh I thought, but not sure what decision I would've made. Kelleher never jumps to compete, probably wouldn't have happened with another player.

Every time Leinster play I hope their opponents might at least give them a game and stop them getting a bonus point. The only thing dividing Ulster from Leinster in the table is the number of bonus points, and we missed getting one on Friday. Forlorn hope as usual.

Ref had no choice but to show Hastings a red card. Having his foot that high and that far extended was very reckless. They're handing out reds for much more innocuous contacts with the head these days. Shame though, it looked like it might have been a contest.

Latest posts