• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Sharks v W.Force

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+May 13 2006, 10:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheBokke
@May 13 2006, 06:49 AM
Crusaders are my second favorite team forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha! Like me another non-cantabian convert :bravo:

Bet you Sharks fans were losing faith during the Crusaders/Brumbies match with 15 mins to go.......don't you know that the Crusaders go hard to the end.....even when they have NOTHING to gain from it...they will put in 100% effort till th whistle blows......as highlighted by their try in the final minute... [/b]
Don't know if everyone overseas knows, but the Crusaders themselves came out in the media a while back and said that more often than not they win games or put opposition away in the final 10 minutes of a game, and have lebelled them the "championship minutes". At the time seemed a little cocky, but as last night showed, truth hurts...

I set my alarm for this game, but i slept right through it!! Im glad the sharks won, so they are they guaranteed a semi now?? If so they will be playing the crusaders wont they?

Im hoping for a sharks hurricanes final, im dreaming though.

I said last night while looking at the table after the reds game "it would be good to see the sharks in the semi final" :eek:

Somehow i dont think the bulls will win by 47 :p

Good win for the Sharks - I wonder if the Brumbies had already booked their accomodation in Christchurch?

Frankly, I'm disappointed. Yes, very much so, but heck well done to the Sharks. We only have ourselves to blame for our elimination. We didn't get enough bonus points and we were very lucky with some of our results. We shouldn't have beaten the Bulls, we shouldn't have drawn with the Stormers... heck we were lucky to beat the Sharkies. We should have scored another try against the Force, against the Cats, etc. Last night just finished us. To let in 21 points in the last 10 minutes is disgraceful. Yes, the Sharks won 7, lost 6, but they played much better overall - even when they lost. Well done.

Our turning point was the Waratahs game, but we went in the wrong direction. Yes Larkham got injured, but we have capable back-ups. Since then we have lacked a lot of confidence and frankly we didn't deserve to be in the semis if we'd got there.

Congratulations to the Sharks and I'll be backing them for the finals! Here's hoping an SA team can finally win Super Rugby....

Signing off,

Jacko Laxative ;)

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@May 13 2006, 12:15 PM
I said last night while looking at the table after the reds game "it would be good to see the sharks in the semi final" :eek:

Somehow i dont think the bulls will win by 47 :p
They only need 33 points or more. Go the Stormers.

A couple of tears of joy ran down my cheeks last night. The Sharks are back! Natal rugby is back!!.

EK BLY 'N HAAI!!!

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@May 13 2006, 08:07 PM
A couple of tears of joy ran down my cheeks last night. The Sharks are back! Natal rugby is back!!.

EK BLY 'N HAAI!!!
Yeah I remembr when the Sharks were a feared team with the likes of Andre Joubert and Henry Honnibal.....been a long time betwen beers.

...........and judging by the shot of your stadium Green and Gold it looks like soccer has replaced rugby during that period :lol:

Latest posts