Round 3:Hurricanes v Cats

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by THE CHIROPRACTOR101, Feb 21, 2006.

1. discuss discuss

teams will be revealed soon
    both are coming off victories but im backing the canes in a close victory

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Canes will do this one, home game advantage, Tana back, Collins to do some smashing, yup this one goes to the Canes

4. Canes to rip up the Cats will be suffering Jet Lag

5. woohoo

woohoo Guest

if tiaan snyman is playing, then canes by 25

6. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

From allblacks.com...

Hurricanes: 1 - Joe McDonnell, 2 - Andrew Hore, 3 - Neemia Tialata, 4 - Paul Tito, 5 - Jason Eaton, 6 - Luke Andrews, 7 - Chris Masoe, 8 - Rodney So'oialo (Captain), 9 - Piri Weepu, 10 - David Holwell, 11 - Hosea Gear, 12 - Tana Umaga, 13 - Ma'a Nonu, 14 - Lome Fa'atau, 15 - Isaia Toeava.

Reserves: 16 - Luke Mahoney, 17 - Timothy Fairbrother, 18 - Jerry Collins, 19 - Thomas Waldrom, 20 - Brendan Haami, 21 - Jimmy Gopperth, 22 - Shannon Paku.

Cats: 1 - Pietman van Niekerk, 2 - Lukas van Biljon, 3 - Daniel Muller, 4 - Trevor Hall, 5 - Willem Stoltz, 6 - Gerhard Vosloo, 7 - Wikus van Heerden (Captain), 8 - Ernst Joubert, 9 - Enrico Januarie, 10 - Tiaan Snyman, 11 - Jaque Fourie, 12 - Wayne Julies, 13 - Grant Esterhuizen, 14 - Wylie Human, 15 - Earl Rose.

Reserves: 16 - Delarey Du Preez, 17 - Lawrence Sephaka, 18 - Kleinjan Tromp, 19 - Cobus Grobbelaar, 20 - Jano Vermaak, 21 - Doppies la Grange, 22 - Jorrie Muller.

7. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Half Time , Canes infront 19-10

Fa'atau scored a lucky try just before the break

Cats have played well, a little unfortunate to be behind

8. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Final score 29-16 to the Canes...

glad they scored that late try ,coz that helped my tips out for the week.

I feel sorry for the Cats they deserved at least a point out of the game.

9. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Canes can kiss my arse ! Cats didn`t deserve to lose !

10. what pushed you to say that?...was it those black motherf***ers that were smashing up yo forwards?

hahhah...good game

altho i must say the referring sucked ass...infact there is something wrong with southern hemisphere refs..they are too sensitive

11. aussie1st

aussie1st Guest

The Canes have looked shakey in the past 2 weeks. Not much ball for their great backline to attack. But credit to them they have managed to keep the Force and Cats to only 1 try even with all the possession they had. And they still managed to get 4 tries in both games.

12. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

And the Canes are sitting ontop of the ladder... I thought they deserved to win

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!