• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 8: Hurricanes v Crusaders

cause its the only game i would go to this year, unless canterbury are playing in wellington for the npc then ill go to that (get in earlier)

i refuse to go watch the hurricanes play unless its against canterbury. i went to wellington harbour for the first round of the npc my god that was boring

was a good game to watch :) enjoyed it and the better team won :p no doubt really :D :bravo:

*sigh*

WHEN'S TANA COMING BACK....to be honest, im starting to miss him in the Canes team :( He's ma all time favourite union player...I WANNA SEE HIM PLAYING AGAINS :wall:

Good match.

Can't really blame the ref so....

I think we need to bring the fact that the crusaders dress like the Mongrel Mob to strike fear into the oppostition to the attention of the NZRFU...Disgraceful display.

Good game i quite enjoyed it even though we lost. It could of easily been a different game had Gopperth and Howell landed their kicks. Oh well at least the game was entertaining.

Best match I've seen in a long time... right from the opening minute. Was a bit on the ****** out side when I watched the game so I could be wrong... am going to watch it again just to make sure.

Think that was kinda like watching NZ1 vs NZ2, great game

cant blame the ref?

the guys here at my work are, they are sooo ******, they took down my flag (its a huge flag my mum made when i was little to take down to an otago/canterbury game) i have to find it.

sore losers here, or am i just a sore winner?

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 3 2006, 09:39 AM
cant blame the ref?

the guys here at my work are, they are sooo ******, they took down my flag (its a huge flag my mum made when i was little to take down to an otago/canterbury game) i have to find it.

sore losers here, or am i just a sore winner?
Nah, they're sore losers...

Although I probably should be one. I think I predicted a 54-9 win for the Canes or something.

Wasn't too far off though.

:ninj:

i predicted a close game, which it was closely contested, just not close until near the end really with the score line :)

Just watching the game again... that in my opinion was THE GAME of the Super 14 thus far... good rugby from both sides, plenty of running... awesome

Originally posted by Dumbo@Apr 5 2006, 09:40 PM
Just watching the game again... that in my opinion was THE GAME of the Super 14 thus far... good rugby from both sides, plenty of running... awesome
But the whole game you knew the Crusaders were the far better team and never looked like losing.

The Force v Stormers match was much closer,more exciting,more tries and the crowd actually made some noise.......... for me it was THE GAME of the round.

Canes Crusaders just behind

Latest posts