• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Royal XV to take on the Lions

I

Incredible Schalk

Royal XV: Russell Jeacocks (Leopards), Colin Lloyd (Leopards), Egon Seconds (Griquas), Bjorn Basson (Griquas), Deon van Rensburg (Leopards), Basil de Doncker (Leopards), Hanno Coetzee (Griquas) Riaan Viljoen (Griquas), Naas Olivier (Griquas), Michael Bondesio (Leopards), Jacques Coetzee (Pumas), Sarel Pretorius (Griquas), Jonathan Makoena (Griquas), RW Kember (Leopards) Devon Raubenheimer (Griquas), Wilhelm Koch (Leopards), Jaco Bouwer (Pumas), Ligtoring Landman (Leopards), Rudi Mathee (Leopards), Jacques Lombard (Griquas), Bees Roux (Griquas) Rayno Barnes (Griquas), Hannes Franklin (Pumas), Pellow van der Westhuizen (Leopards) Albertus Buckle (Griquas), Dawie Steyn (Pumas), Stef Roberts (Griquas)

http://www.rugbyworld.com/Story/0,18830,3551_5316550,00.html

I have to say im not too familiar with alot of the players, Naas Olivier has been playing really well for the Cheetahs at 10, Basson is a very good SA sevens player, Makoena likewise. Also former Springbok Egon Seconds, looks like it will be the customary big opening win for the Lions..

Ja I agree, most of these players are Vodacom Cup level. The Lions will put a big score on them.

BTW is Seconds really a capped Bok? News to me. I remember him being a good, but barely S14 level, winger for WP back in the day.

Hmm, i think he might have only been in the training squad come to think of it. Still he was highly rated a few years back, but i fear they will be the equivelent of Manawatu of the last series.

Latest posts