• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rubbish by Robinson

K

King_D'Arcy

Did anyone else hear Andy Robinson on Sky Sports News a few weeks ago? He says England are (and i quote) 'Definitely going to make it to the semis'. I sh*t you not. He said there's no question about it. He said the only question is whether they'll make it to the final and win.
What is this guy smoking?

B

Bullitt

He did. But then again, he also said Farrell will be a good Union player.

Go figure.

K

King_D'Arcy

I swear to you. It was on Sky sports News so it's not THAT surprising. They're stuck in 2003.

F

Frostie

He doesn't want to admit that he was a key player in the shambles we have undoubtedly become!

J

Jorge_A

weeeellllll while England did play horrible against SA buuut i think they could still qualify over tonga...they just need some luck and to recoup ASAP!

G

Glorzifen

I read in Rugby World that Phil Vickery believes the current ENG team is stronger than the '03 team was...
Where do they get this stuff from?

J

jaco

Quarter finals is still Englands, despite how poor they've been.
[/b]

You hope they will reach the quarters. England still has to face Samao and Tonga
:bana:

K

Kahill

I read in Rugby World that Phil Vickery believes the current ENG team is stronger than the '03 team was...
[/b]

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA what a loser.... must be some good weed

A

AllezWasps

[/b]

It's easy, I will show you.

Cheesecakes for all!
[/b]

The art of miss quoting. :cheers:

L

llanelliscarlets

like f*** would we!! england has shown not one positive element!! with at least with wales there are a few positives to be taken. if only a few.

Latest posts