Ruddock brothers cross water to join Leinster

Discussion in 'Guinness Pro14' started by snoopy snoopy dog dog, Jun 4, 2009.

1. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    I bet their decision was made easier by Scott Johnson being appointed Ospreys head coach.

I highly doubt that either will feature in the first team next season but they are players to keep an eye out for in future.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Cymro

Cymro Guest

Ciaran to be honest is average, he played for Swansea Uni in the Welsh Varsity and he was not that great.

4. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jun 4 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I thought the same of Ciaran when I saw him play for the Ireland u20s on a few occasions. Rhys on the other hand was excellent for the Ireland u20s and still has another year of eligibility remaining at that level. Could it be that the Ruddock's arrived as a package deal and one wouldn't come without the other?

5. Cymro

Cymro Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Jun 4 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I thought the same of Ciaran when I saw him play for the Ireland u20s on a few occasions. Rhys on the other hand was excellent for the Ireland u20s and still has another year of eligibility remaining at that level. Could it be that the Ruddock's arrived as a package deal and one wouldn't come without the other?
    [/b][/quote]

I would not put it past it. Ciarain will be a good squad player eventually dont get me wrong but I dont think hes international material where I think Rhys does!

6. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jun 4 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It's interesting to see that Ciaran Ruddock and Conor McInerney have essentially swapped places from Ospreys to Leinster and vice versa.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!