• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 for PC... Where Can I Get It?

A

AB10

I purchased Rugby 06 for PS2 last February and I have to say it is my favorite game. I'm from the U.S. and I've purchased just about every Madden, NCAA and Tiger Woods release. Decided to give Rugby 06 a try and I enjoy it more than any of the aforementioned games that I've played for years. Although I still hold out hope that 07 will be released, it will be a shame if they cancel the series.

Anyway, I just purchased a new PC with a high-end video card and was interested in getting the PC version of the game. However, its been impossible to find in any online stores and even Ebay! Obviously, the game has been discontinued by EA. If anyone out there can give me some direction as to where I can find the PC version that would ship to the U.S. I would appreciate it.

Thanks you,
JW

I purchased Rugby 06 for PS2 last February and I have to say it is my favorite game. I'm from the U.S. and I've purchased just about every Madden, NCAA and Tiger Woods release. Decided to give Rugby 06 a try and I enjoy it more than any of the aforementioned games that I've played for years. Although I still hold out hope that 07 will be released, it will be a shame if they cancel the series.

Anyway, I just purchased a new PC with a high-end video card and was interested in getting the PC version of the game. However, its been impossible to find in any online stores and even Ebay! Obviously, the game has been discontinued by EA. If anyone out there can give me some direction as to where I can find the PC version that would ship to the U.S. I would appreciate it.

Thanks you,
JW
[/b]
Good Luck to you...
DC and I have both been barking up the same tree. I have it for PS2, but would really love it on PC.
I emailed EA Sports and they never Released it in the US for the PC platform. Their suggestion was to find an overseas retailer willing to ship it.

So, to all you Non-Americans living in the Grand Rugby Nations help we poor, humble Yank cousins out!

http://www.gpstore.co.nz

is probably the best nz online store, really reliable too, i buy all my stuff from there

they have it brand new for NZ$94.95 + $18 shipping to the U S of A which is around US$77 all up according to xe.com.

mite be cheaper from aus coz im not sure if there are customs fees from nz

Latest posts