• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 install files

Insaneo

Academy Player
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Has anyone got access to rugby 06. (I have 08) but keen to find 06 somewhere.
I brought a CD off ebay and it doesnt work.

Has anyone got access to rugby 06. (I have 08) but keen to find 06 somewhere.
I brought a CD off ebay and it doesnt work.
ik im 2 years late but i got my version of Rugby 06 off of a website called MyAbandonware.com it works very well and is compatible with connecting a dualshock 4 to the pc hope this was useful

ik im 2 years late but i got my version of Rugby 06 off of a website called MyAbandonware.com it works very well and is compatible with connecting a dualshock 4 to the pc hope this was useful
managed to download it from the same site. but whenever i try to play it, the only thing that pops up is the initial rugby06 screen. any ideas on how to make it work for me?

managed to download it from the same site. but whenever i try to play it, the only thing that pops up is the initial rugby06 screen. any ideas on how to make it work for me?
My initial thought reading that was did you click the right application as the file with rugby 06 has 2 versions a html app and the actual app itself

My initial thought reading that was did you click the right application as the file with rugby 06 has 2 versions a html app and the actual app itself
i was opening the application. i even tried both, html app doesnt open up at all. actual app just stayed on the rugby06 screen

Latest posts