Rugby 08 on PC

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by badbuttoi, Jul 5, 2007.

1. badbuttoi

badbuttoi Guest

Just ordered my copy from Amazon.co.uk - The PC release date has changed to 20th July and the PS2 release date to the 27th.

If all goes to plan, then only 14 and a half more days till kick off....................yeah!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. davidson

davidson Guest

both games have been put back to the 27th on play and a couple other sites.
    wouldnt surprise me if the same happens on amazon.

4. badbuttoi

badbuttoi Guest

i checked Amazon yesterday and the PC version had been removed – only for it to be put back up today with a changed release date. I remember last year that 06 on the pc was released earlier than the PS.

But heck you’re probably right, there’s always something that goes wrong.

5. hisokagray

hisokagray Guest

I'm not really fond of pc games but if you had to choose between the pc and ps2 versions of the game which would you buy?

6. EVOL

EVOL Guest

get it for pc, you wont regret it when the mods come out for it

7. ptimat31

ptimat31 Guest

What type of gamepad will you use it for the game ? I have a Xbox 360 but I guess that I'll have to buy the pc version as no Xbox version seems to be planned...

8. kaftka

kaftka Guest

You can use your Xbox 360 controller for your PC. Go to Microsoft.com and search for it.

9. EVOL

EVOL Guest

i use a ps2 controller with a $10 usb pc adaptor, i tried using my xbox 360 pc controller with r06 but without the ability to re-map the buttons its pretty useless, from memory sprint was like the start button

10. Is Rugby 08 coming out for PC in the US, or is it only coming out for PS2 in America?

11. melon

melon Guest

It's coming out on PC and PS2 in both PAL and NTSC.

12. Bawked

Bawked Guest

EVOL, if you you to remap your 360 controller it's simple just go to http://xbcd360guide.50webs.com/guide.html and follow the instructions you can remap all the buttons, change the deadzones and switch between controller profiles by pressing the xbox button.

13. mj44

mj44 Guest

Clearly pc. It'll look better and you'll be able to benefit from mods.

14. EVOL

EVOL Guest

Bawked thank you thank you thank you

15. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Can somebody tell me what cpu specifications are needed to run Rugby 08.

16. hisokagray

hisokagray Guest

How do you do that, if I could hook up my ps2 controller to my pc I'd definetly get the PC version.

17. Bawked

Bawked Guest

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-USB-to-PC-...1QQcmdZViewItem something like that would do, thats what I used and works fine, but I like my 360 controller better so I use that these days.

No problem, rugby is much better on pc when your using an awesome controller! :D

18. j1mb0

j1mb0 Guest

1.3ghz
    256mb ram
    1.9gb hard disk
    64mb video card

off the back of my case :p

19. are you able to change individual player's stats on the pc version?

20. woosaah

woosaah Guest

using the editor you will be able to.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!