• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 on PC

B

badbuttoi

Just ordered my copy from Amazon.co.uk - The PC release date has changed to 20th July and the PS2 release date to the 27th.

If all goes to plan, then only 14 and a half more days till kick off....................yeah!

D

davidson

both games have been put back to the 27th on play and a couple other sites.
wouldnt surprise me if the same happens on amazon.

B

badbuttoi

i checked Amazon yesterday and the PC version had been removed – only for it to be put back up today with a changed release date. I remember last year that 06 on the pc was released earlier than the PS.

But heck you’re probably right, there’s always something that goes wrong.

H

hisokagray

I'm not really fond of pc games but if you had to choose between the pc and ps2 versions of the game which would you buy?

P

ptimat31

get it for pc, you wont regret it when the mods come out for it [/b]

What type of gamepad will you use it for the game ? I have a Xbox 360 but I guess that I'll have to buy the pc version as no Xbox version seems to be planned...

K

kaftka

You can use your Xbox 360 controller for your PC. Go to Microsoft.com and search for it.

E

EVOL

i use a ps2 controller with a $10 usb pc adaptor, i tried using my xbox 360 pc controller with r06 but without the ability to re-map the buttons its pretty useless, from memory sprint was like the start button

G

Grandslam7805

Is Rugby 08 coming out for PC in the US, or is it only coming out for PS2 in America?

H

hisokagray

i use a ps2 controller with a $10 usb pc adaptor, [/b]

How do you do that, if I could hook up my ps2 controller to my pc I'd definetly get the PC version.