• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 on the pc

3ku1

Academy Player
Is their any kiwis out their no of any pc gaming sites online I could purchase rugby 08 on the pc, the ea sports one is really out of date, or do you have it your self.

Is their any kiwis out their no of any pc gaming sites online I could purchase rugby 08 on the pc, the ea sports one is really out of date, or do you have it your self.

This is going to be fun.

Ahem

Firstly, is should be 'Are there any Kiwi's out there.'

Then, instead of just 'no', it should be 'that know.'

You forgot a 'where' after 'online.'

There really should be a question mark after 'pc', not a comma. There should also be another question mark at the end of the whole thing.

Finally, 'Ea Sports' should have capital letters as it is a name and 'yourself' is one word, not two.

and to round it all off, EA is probably your best bet at buying it anyway. No matter where you buy it, it's going to be out of date because the game is three years old...

It can be all out of the kiwi is any pc online gaming sites that I could buy Rugby 08 is a PC, EA Sports, really one of decline, or if you do it yourself. These is great to know about it.
1281322042046.jpg
What?

Dis is in internet thread iznt it??? If u understand him dats all dat matters aight! Dis iznt a spelling test feicarsinn

Dis is in internet thread iznt it??? If u understand him dats all dat matters aight! Dis iznt a spelling test feicarsinn

No, it's not. However, if you're too bloody lazy to type correctly or unable to master fairly simple grammatic concepts while residing in an English speaking country, I don't think I should waste my time reading your posts.

No, it's not. However, if you're too bloody lazy to type correctly or unable to master fairly simple grammatic concepts while residing in an English speaking country, I don't think I should waste my time reading your posts.

Errrr, that may not have come across correctly. There are obvious exceptions like dyslexia and so on.

Latest posts