• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

LiamVDS

Academy Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Sharks

My lists so far, each name probably applies to both the 21 and 22 patch but I haven't done a lot of testing:

21: Kaulashvili (Bordeaux), C Swart (Bulls?), P Sullivan (Connacht), K Steyn, T Willis (Wasps)

22: T.Schoeman (Bath), P Sullivan, T Willis, K Chancelliere (Glasgow), Kaulashvili
Thank you very much. I found that Baptiste Serin (Toulon) for TRF21 also had a bug.

val7691

Academy Player
bonjour a tous a votre avis c'est possible de mettre les logo de barritz et de perpigan a jour svp? est ce que la pro d2 pour être dedans?

wougie

Academy Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

Hi guys. I have updated the South African players in the TRF21 roster for 2022 (I tried to make their ratings quite conservative). I have added the .ros and .rdf files (they successfully work in word league). I find the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor much easier to edit players ratings as opposed to the excel spreadsheet, should you wish to change their attributes. Follow the Tutorial link posted by @ama1 in the second thread if you want to do it yourself (it is very easy to follow and understand). I hope you enjoy!
Hi buddy what software do u need to change ratings and stuff u probably from South africa..I love springbok rugby and would love change ratings of players 2..but yeah I have change ratings and stuff but mostly didn't change in the game what I did wrong it does open en everything but it does not work properly and also what net framework does I install sir..?

wougie

Academy Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

I found the stadiuns that Delta992 created. It's part of the update you uploaded for the TRF 21 patch. https://www.mediafire.com/file/eatux4d99hlsusy/210726_TRF_July_21_patch_update_files.zip/file
Hi guys can any1 tell me how to change the head big file into a file that I can add just into the game without using woosah editor ID I do everything right but when I save and see in the game it does not show the head change .

please the player I want is cheslin kolbe head the big head files that I can add straight into the game in the face threads I have download it but have a big struggle getting 2 save and does not show in the game.

wougie

Academy Player
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

I have found cheslin kolbe heads in TRF21 HEADS GUYS BUT IT KEEP ON CHANGE TO BRIGHT ORANGE 🍊 SO IS THERE A ID FIX THAT I NEED 2 DO..

AND ALSO DO U GUYS PERHAPS CAN HELP GIVING ME THE CURRIE CUP AND MITRE 10 CUP TOURNAMENT FILES ..AND IF THIS FILES FROM PATCH 2020 CAN I ADD IT INTO MOD 22 OR 21 MODS ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IF SO CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME A LINK OF THAT TOURNAMENT files I think the roster gonna have effect mainly or am I wrong.

Latest posts