• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby 08....

M

Maison

okay i bought the game and it didnt rely blow me away but the most dissaponting this is the player ratings i mean lachlan turners rating is in the 40's!! and same with his speed!! shepred is only 71 and has bad kicking, quade cooper and keartly beale are only 60's and 70's and it says kurtly beales main possision is winger and steven lahrkams is centre and rocky elsom (austrlians hardman) is only like 81 and mortlock who is captain of wallabies and ACT isnt a star player and is rated 80's aswell!! and you still cant save replays and i mean lachlan turner in the 40's!! now that is absoulute BS!

okay i bought the game and it didnt rely blow me away but the most dissaponting this is the player ratings i mean lachlan turners rating is in the 40's!! and same with his speed!! shepred is only 71 and has bad kicking, quade cooper and keartly beale are only 60's and 70's and it says kurtly beales main possision is winger and steven lahrkams is centre and rocky elsom (austrlians hardman) is only like 81 and mortlock who is captain of wallabies and ACT isnt a star player and is rated 80's aswell!! and you still cant save replays and i mean lachlan turner in the 40's!! now that is absoulute BS!
[/b]

Yeah, the game blows... hard. Got it yesterday. And what's with Carlos and Johnny rated 99? And Tana is still 99? WTF? I honestly laughed at how pathetic an effort has gone into this game. It really is beyond belief...

yea i mean umaga shouldnt be 99 at all! and carlos not either he should be in the 80's and i think all you can do is laugh at what they rated lachlan turner!

They underrated Dennis Leamy again. One of the best Irish players. It's just lazy EA bs.

Turner's rating pretty much sums it up. First of all how do you give a wing ~45 speed? A WING?!? Then how do you to it to a guy that is one of the fastest guys in aussie rugby?

quade cooper and keartly beale are only 60's and 70's

They should be rated lowly. They shouldn't even be playing yet, it's just that Australia has depth problems at the moment.

Thats a shocker they rated Lachlan Turner so low I didn't see him play much but what I did see was awesome especially his try against the Crusaders. Hes an aussie and I usually wouldn't mind that hes rated badly but thats just rediculous Ea come on pick your game up.

The one I'm really gutted at is the new Hurricanes wing David Smith they've put him down as a centre, fullback probably because theres already a player D.Smith on the game they just used him instead of making a new player how lazy is that.

Hopefully someone can fix these problems on the Pc version and that'll be the one to get cause Ps2 versions just not happening.

David Strettle, one of the fastest wingers in England, and with a most distinctive hairstyle, is now slow - and bald. Way to go EA!

David Strettle, one of the fastest wingers in England, and with a most distinctive hairstyle, is now slow - and bald. Way to go EA!
[/b]

thats nothing. gloucesters 6'7" karl price is now white! there are a few more of these.

yeh they screwed up big time, the tongan team has players that retired in 2003 still listed? a tongan winger aisea havili is listed as playing for not only llanelli where he left 2 years ago but worcester where he currently is, the aisea havili in llanelli is named as havilo and is white??? and the aisea havili in worcester is white and different stats? for heaven sakes ea its the same person?? i really dont get why they waste their time on making two sets of players just because of liscences...just get the liscences EA!!!!

Bobby Skinstad, has the ratings of a back

Joe Van Niekerk, cant ruck or tackle or anythything

they dont have the lisence for frederick michalak?

wycliff palu is only 6'

....also what is with stats on some of the australians, benn robinson, guy sheperdson...i mean i know that australia's front row isnt the best in the world but they are clearly not in their 60's for strength and scrummaging....

overal

im really dissapointed in the game, luckily it was only 59 dollars to buy on ps2, but it is in my opinion apart from the unlockables a complete waste...the camera views are pretty average, and so is the lineout....

Latest posts