• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 09 boxart

B

Bullitt

Actually, I found it on a forum as a homemade. Still, it's very nice!

22798_rugby_09.png

That is a sick cover.

I wonder if Rugby 09 is even in production though. If it is, I hope for a superb graphical presentation in the next-gen and the full licensing of Guinness Premiership, Magners League, Top 14, Super 10, Super 14 and all of the international sides present. If possible, also adding lower leagues for England and France. That'd be the perfect package ***le.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Oct 18 2008, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah that's actually pretty kool! but Jerry's gonners lol[/b]
Yeah he fell off a cliff in New Zealand just like how the news here were saying Tom Cruise fell off a cliff too lol.

That's a mean looking cover alright he's obviously spent a bit of time on it. Hope they do bring out a Rugby09 or will it probably be Rugby 2010?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 17 2008, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Oct 18 2008, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah that's actually pretty kool! but Jerry's gonners lol[/b]
Yeah he fell off a cliff in New Zealand just like how the news here were saying Tom Cruise fell off a cliff too lol.

That's a mean looking cover alright he's obviously spent a bit of time on it. Hope they do bring out a Rugby09 or will it probably be Rugby 2010?
[/b][/quote]
HI IM WONDERING IF THERE IS A DEF CHANCE FOR RUGBY 09 BECAUSE I BOUGHT A PS3 AND I TRUELY MISS PLAYING RUGBY 08...THANKS ;)

It could be great if this version will really come !
I thought it was only each RWC...

I think tha Spain will be the team that will appear in the cover of rugby 09, jajaaja.

I hope this game cames out man, and EA fixes all the problems with the previous versions...i really really hope they release Rugby 09 but for PS2 too :D
btw great cover

that goku guy should sell that cover to EA hahaha... but he would probably get a lawsiut in hisface for copywright.

THATS JUST A POSTER FROM LAST SEASON OR THE ONE BEFORE. COOL POSTER BUT ITS NOT GOKUS WORK

yeah i've seen it somewhere, but still, good work, he still had to jig it around alittle.

and jerry needs to go, maybe should've had someone like conrad smith or mils on there.

Latest posts