Rugby 13 Patch

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
i'm planning to update the game with the new teams e.g melbourne rebels and the kings etc. with the correct players but you would have to help me by teaching me how i do it so please can someone help

i need some help in knowing how to add the kits into the game if someone can help then that would be great and get my patch up sooner

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd help if I knew friend. By the way, that patch you downloaded?

well i already kind off know how to update the roster, players faces and i can almost do kits just need to know abit more about updating it to FSheD etc. and i've downloaded quite a few patches which one are you talking about

almost got it i'd just need a program called rugbygob just to make life easier

I assume you need the file list, I could pm it to you, let me know... I also should have the rugbygob app somewhere will drop you the download link.

I assume you need the file list, I could pm it to you, let me know... I also should have the rugbygob app somewhere will drop you the download link.

ok yeah that would be great if you could i'll pm you soon

just a quick update on the patch its going fine i'm almost finish with the new rugby 08 background on the main menu on the game just now going to work on the cups bgs

just a quick update on the patch its going fine i'm almost finish with the new rugby 08 background on the main menu on the game just now going to work on the cups bgs
Congratulations Scotty! If you want I can help with anything, I want to learn.

Congratulations Scotty! If you want I can help with anything, I want to learn.

well i did made a thread about tutorials its called Patching Tutorials just make a request in it and i will respond to it

want to play as Montpellier, Bayonne, Agen, Brive or La Rochelle well that could come as im working on making them to replace some of the representative teams which are not really needed but sadly i cant add them to make a top 14 league tournament in the game but you can atleast have the teams in it

2 years ago I could have helped you but it's be a very long time since I modded 08 extensivly

2 years ago I could have helped you but it's be a very long time since I modded 08 extensivly

just a quick question do you still have the rugbygob program somewhere if so please can you send it to me

My computer hasn't been able to start for 6 months :\ I doubt It will ever start again hahaha

I would be happy to help you,but i am not really good at all with kits and faces.

I could try to work with nationals rosters,i have already done it in mine with Italy,even adding new players.

(sorry for poor english) :)

I would be happy to help you,but i am not really good at all with kits and faces.

I could try to work with nationals rosters,i have already done it in mine with Italy,even adding new players.

(sorry for poor english) :)

ok well thanks for trying to help and how was the 34 - 10 loss

Latest posts