• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Have to say not crazy about the open play kicking. Might be just early days. Testing out share play quickly on ps4.
What about goal kicking is it better than RC2 I mean can you kick from half way etc

Also can you confirm that there is English commentary

Share play does not work with french copy

nice. Cheers for answering questions mate really really appreciated. Last question is all the kits pro12-aviva premiership this seasons
South African living in London mate. Can't help you there. Although graphics is so bad doubt you can see it properly anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
tomascole has been warned once, just ignored the PM that was sent.
Warned for double posting.. I'm trying to get as much info to share with the people of this forum obviously not appreciated because I get warned for double posting pathetic

Warned for double posting.. I'm trying to get as much info to share with the people of this forum obviously not appreciated because I get warned for double posting pathetic

Yes and there are ways and means around it. A clear lack of disrespect from yourself to a PM I sent you asking quite nicely first time around not to double post, didn't even get a response.

Also asking whether its for PS4 or Xbox One / Saying your copy didn't arrive today is not exactly high valuable info all the same.

Last edited:
Got my copy today (PS4) played for 2 hours and now selling on eBay. Grab a bargain £40 free postage. You will have it by Friday.

Got my copy today (PS4) played for 2 hours and now selling on eBay. Grab a bargain £40 free postage. You will have it by Friday.

Does the game have end to end camera mode or just side view?

Does the game have end to end camera mode or just side view?

Yes two views. Side and end to end.

You've marketed it well. Clearly it's a great game.

Best 2 hours if my life. On a serious note. In my opinion It's the worst rugby game ever made.

Oh and you get those 40meter rugby Challenge passes too. But they float more

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watch it on Twitchttp://www.twitch.tv/nico_du_34. Just dreadful I don't know how they managed to break things so much from their 2011 effort.

Just watch it on Twitchttp://www.twitch.tv/nico_du_34. Just dreadful I don't know how they managed to break things so much from their 2011 effort.

That is what I thought. It's much much worst.

Just watching the livestream and it really really does look terrible.
Rucking is a mess - ball got presented, three oposition come in on the ruck, stay there, a few seconds later three attackers come in and get in the ruck then the 9 picks it up.
The whole rucking in general is so so slow. The passing looks atrocious, the ball isn't even going out of the hands the right way, he'll go to pass as if the guy's behind him and it'll fly to the reciever in a different direction.

HB Studios have ****ed up by staggering release - I would've pre-ordered this if it was out in the UK the same time as France, but now I won't be buying it at all.

Latest posts