Rugby 2004/2005 Help

Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by Fa'atau82, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Hi guys.

I have tried to open 2004's version of a data.gob, with no luck. It has shitloads of stadiums in that game that maybe we could convert to 08.

I can't find any info about 2005's stadiums, but i know we was modding it here. Does anyone know, or can tell me if 2005 included all the stadiums, such as Apia, Moscow, Montevideo etc?

As far as i can tell, 05 had a data.gob so we could use those files, as they aren't so different, or at least the o-files aren't.

Any help guys?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

05 didn't have the unusual stadiums I'm afraid.

4. Lochsta22

Lochsta22 Guest

Would it be possible to get the Brisbane stadium file from 05 and put into 08?

5. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

I think so, or at least the o.model. The rest would have to be converted.

6. RobbieD_PL

RobbieD_PL Member

Country Flag:

Europe

Club or Nation:

Poland

If anyone is reading this, then I am writing to let you guys know that I am making only very limited progress. I've managed to find the PS2 version of the game and there is a massive file called: rgby_ps2.hbp. I can't seem to extract anything from it, but I've managed to get thru the PC .cab's and find out that there is the same file called rgby_pc.hbp as well. I know that the stadiums and other graphic files must be here! But how to get to them! :(

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!