• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2004 info

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 29 2005, 08:30 AM
Nothing to unlock. Not even a good game.
<
sad but true
<
even after all that hype about classie matches etc
<

well i own rugby 2004 still play it lol....and on your tracking sheet finish all 3 levels to unlock classic matches

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Jan 31 2005, 06:43 AM
well i own rugby 2004 still play it lol....and on your tracking sheet finish all 3 levels to unlock classic matches
lol there aren't any classic matches. Someone made up a load of crap about that. I did all of those levels of challenge tracking and got nothing.
<

No. The only thing that Rugby 2004 unlocked was a portal into a world which now contained the most ugly and worst game ever made.

It's not worth unlocking anything in R*gby 2*04 (sorry, but I felt I should censor the profanity I just used), the only thing that should be done is LOCK it in a safe and drop the disgusting ***le deep into the ocean and let it sink down into the dark bowls of the Earth.

...Yeah, wasn't crazy about the game
<

Regards,

Jamie Gough

Yes, like many others, I was the fool who tried to finish the challenge tracking on that revolting game. IMO, the rumour that you could unlock three historic matches after finishing challenge tracking was made up by EA to stop people from using the game as a drinks coaster. or something of more use than its original purpose.

Latest posts