• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005- any news?

W

Wallaby84

It's been very quiet over the last couple of weeks, does anyone know anything as of yet?.

Originally posted by Wallaby84@Oct 19 2004, 02:25 PM
It's been very quiet over the last couple of weeks, does anyone know anything as of yet?.
I'm sure it would have been posted if there was anything... obviously not

Did you not see the Rugby 2005 thread at the top of this forum???????????
<
It is pinned
<

jeez guys no need to have a kaka u could of bn a lot more polite umosay or are u just ****** that bay got a hiding

Originally posted by neh@Oct 20 2004, 08:51 AM
jeez guys no need to have a kaka u could of bn a lot more polite umosay or are u just ****** that bay got a hiding
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
ur either a real boring c*** or an islander that c*** handle been made fun of[/b]
lol
<

Originally posted by neh@Oct 20 2004, 08:51 AM
or are u just ****** that bay got a hiding
I find those words funny coming from the Mouth of a Northland Fan...

gud on u, have a laugh it will make u feel better! no what makes me laugh too, the fact that northland almost won against auckland

Originally posted by Ripper+Oct 21 2004, 05:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Oct 21 2004, 05:56 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-neh
@Oct 20 2004, 08:51 AM
I find those words funny coming from the Mouth of a Northland Fan... [/b]
yeah but northland have hardly anything in the way of resources. whats Aucklands excuse? or should i say Hawkes Bay's?
<

Does anyone know anything about Rugby 2005 though??? HB never reply to any emails and no news, screenshots etc have been released to anyone... They say it will be out in march next year, but theres ABSOLUTELY NOTHING out there to be found on this game! Whats going on?!?!?!?!?

There is some stuff on the game. Check out the pinned thread and my website (click my sig) to see.

If this game is gonna appear early next tear, It should have some pics & lots of info, but nothing yet

There's no way it will be released by March. And if is out by then you can bet it will be just as bad as the last one.

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 6 2004, 10:20 AM
There's no way it will be released by March. And if is out by then you can bet it will be just as bad as the last one.
they say it's due for march... which means late october.

I say early November with a name change to Rugby 2006.....

Name change applies to cover only.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 6 2004, 04:02 PM
I say early November with a name change to Rugby 2006.....

Name change applies to cover only.
I say it will be out Late March/Early June... with the same name

Originally posted by shiznit+Oct 21 2004, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shiznit @ Oct 21 2004, 05:25 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 21 2004, 05:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-neh
@Oct 20 2004, 08:51 AM

I find those words funny coming from the Mouth of a Northland Fan...
yeah but northland have hardly anything in the way of resources. whats Aucklands excuse? or should i say Hawkes Bay's?
<
[/b]
I only moved to Hawkes Bay 6 months.

So what - 14 and a half years of Calling Auckland Home - (Apart from When I lived in Aussie - But I probably spent more School Holidays in NZ than Melb) but living in Hawkes Bay makes me more of a HB Person than a ''Jafa'' As the local's so lovingly refer to Aucklanders as prefer to call me

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 6 2004, 10:20 AM
Why? the base of the game is done for them! pretty much everything pre-game (as in not match engine) From Fifa

all they will have to do is change stuff around a bit, eg. ea TRAX will probably just be changed from fifa to rugby, and the menu options will be pretty much the same. Graphics will already be there i'm guessing, (player models anyway) from fifa, i'm sure there is a lot to building a game that we never hear about though

There already is an early version around so yeah.

I would say it's still possible for a March release, remember we only really heard about World Championship Rugby during the World Cup (around this time) last year and it was out in April. Also Cricket 2004 had crap all information about it until reasonably close to its release, I think some people may just be expecting it will be like Rugby 2004, where there was information out and flowing for about a year before it's release.

I will be suprised if it is released in March though.

I say we will probably see some major information coming out (screenshots and key features) before Christmas, or at the latest early January.

Latest posts