• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2006

can sumbody please post the screens here because i, like some other people, cant view them properly

Originally posted by Brett@Dec 6 2005, 04:57 AM
can sumbody please post the screens here because i, like some other people, cant view them properly
whoc ares?

they are NEVER game screens...just ridiculous and irrelevant cut scenes etc...

More people should ignore them and things might change...

maybe...

Oh, who am I kidding.

hopefully Newlands wont be like the Sahara desert agian. Not every field in SA is dry as dust. Even Pretoria isn't like a Pakistani cricket pitch. Oh, and i notice that in the features section, there's no mention of an editor.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Dec 5 2005, 11:21 AM
As long as there's no Jonathan Davies...

And Thats another great try to wales... Look at Wales go!... what a step from Shane Williams...

What a tool
Im sorry but Jonathan Davis is the most unbiased commentator there is and he knows his stuff and he has a laugh too.

"Fans are attracted to the game of Rugby for many reasons, the drama, the tension but mostly the hard hitting action. In the heat of the moment things can get out of hand and nothing captures this better than the illegal hit feature. Players can choose to deliver brutal illegal hits when they want. If used in the right situation, this feature can help to neutralize the effect of your opponent's impact player on the match. As with any foul play, illegal hits will earn the user the punishment of the instigating player being sent to the sin bin. This brings an aspect of strategy to the game, deciding when or whether to use this feature or not."

From http://www.eaplay.com/australia/games/pc/r...06/screenshots/

First game to have the sin bin - sounds cool

altogether sounds good but if the rucks are still the same (random) none of these new features will help

Rugby 05 had sin-bin

not very good mind cause my players never came back on
<

If they've sorted out the basics this game could be great!

Emphasis on could though - we know that EA can often fall short.

can sumbody PLEASE post the "non-uk/french" screens so that the guys that cant see them can see them. PLEASE. Be kind-hearted

Another main thing for me will be the controls - if they can be re-mapped. I've been playing with a keyboard and hardly use side-steps etc because I don't have enough fingers...
<

Originally posted by funksoulbrother+Dec 5 2005, 05:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funksoulbrother @ Dec 5 2005, 05:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dumbo
@Dec 5 2005, 11:21 AM
As long as there's no Jonathan Davies...

And Thats another great try to wales... Look at Wales go!... what a step from Shane Williams...

What a tool
Im sorry but Jonathan Davis is the most unbiased commentator there is and he knows his stuff and he has a laugh too. [/b]
<

Are you kidding? Unbiased?

Have you never heard him commentate during a Wales game? He only ever grudgingly gives the opposition any credit, and most clear cut penalties against his team are debated.

Once him and Eddie Butler (useless) get going, there's no hope of getting any sort of unbiased views out of them.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 5 2005, 06:28 PM
o0o yeah and i supose that gimp from sky's better

biased english pri*k
Sorry, we think John Barnes is an idiot too.

And Brian Moore, for that matter.

Brian Moore and Jonathan Davies are equally as bad as each other - I find it can really ruin a game. To have Brian Moore say "Well he didn't need to do that..." etc etc and on and on for five minutes on it. Both of them winge like hell and I had hoped BBC had more sense than to employ such gimps!

jd's great at least he knows how to play rugby well.

he has tremendous knowledge of the game, and have played both codes

barnes is a knob but so is the main one i forgot his name now.

Latest posts