• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Posters

Kdog

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Munster
THis is my 1st atempt i did this in a rush but post your own examples here.
I used paint.net to make this.

(Sorry for the poor quality, But i know there are people out their who can make a half decent one)

Attachments

• Rugby 2012 1..jpg
    Rugby 2012 1..jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 130
thanks. i'm gona do another one later on. I might give it a background this time

Keep working on it, it's not easy using some software when you start out with them. It's an okay start. How old are you out of interest?

chris_hansen_dateline_nbc.jpg

Well, seeing as I apparently must explain myself, I have a bit of a feeling that the poster above was done by a kid. Being a parent myself, I'm not one for being harsh to kids learning a new skill or anyone for that matter.

Also, just looked this guy up and he has been involved in hunting down internet sex predators. Hmmmmmm, I'm struggling to know what to type that accurately depicts my disdain at being linked to that, even in jest. As being a dad myself, trying to look after a kid in whats been becoming a very sick world, I don't find even jokes about it funny.

I thought it was quite funny, its just a viral joke. No harm done, unless that kid has reported you.

I'm Not a kid, I'm 16
Ha Stop saying i'm a kid haha. I've a new one now. Spent a bit longer on this one

Attachments

• Poster 2..jpg
    Poster 2..jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 98
your from wexford yeah?

in the grand scheme of things mate we are kids ..until 18 anyways

and nice one on the 2nd one its pretty cool

Ye the 2nd one is much better, you shouldn't of told them your age thats Chris Hansen's first rule of staying safe on the internet away from predators.

well i only moved here four years ago. from waterford where i still play rugby (which is why i still support munster)
oh and as a gorey person you hate enniscorthy right?

i dont hate them ..but your always assured a tough old battle against them i enjoy the rivalry..you play with newtown school then is assume if you manage to play down there or do you go down and playclub?

ha i newtown pfft:L
i play club rugby with waterpark. We beat enniscorthy in the all ireland final this year.

Latest posts