Rugby 2012 Project

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Leinsdorf, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Leinsdorf

Leinsdorf Junior Member

Just wondering whether the prospective game by HB studios, Rugby 2012, will have a PC version or it will be conceived exclusively for consoles.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kingol22

kingol22 Junior Member

says xbox and ps3 on there site

4. TRF_Saints

TRF_Saints Straight Edge

Country Flag:

England

Club or Nation:

St Helens

I intend to perform a Q and A with HB Studios after Easter in order to get some new information.

5. Intercept King JDV

Intercept King JDV Senior Member

Country Flag:

South Africa

Club or Nation:

Stormers

Yes please, the 1st question on your list must be whether this game will be on PC too.

6. TRF C A Iversen

TRF C A Iversen Rugby Gaming Nut

Country Flag:

New Zealand

Club or Nation:

Highlanders

I don't want to pre-empt anything, and this is only an opinion, but it would really seem to me that PC is the format most likely to still involve sales draining piracy. I love all the mod work and think that it's one of the things that have kept the fans going over the last couple of years, it's also been really good for the existing titles as far as providing corrections and significant extra life.

It's just my gut feeling, (guess only) but that if a PC version comes out it could be some time after the consoles. Some companies do that so that people who have both will buy the console version and there'll be less chance of them "finding it" elsewhere. It's not great for your honest PC people, but I can see the logic.

Still, I'm totally keen to know the real answer as much as any of you. I'm sure HB only have solid reasons, whichever road things take. :)

7. DuncTheDoodle

DuncTheDoodle Senior Member

Country Flag:

Wales

Club or Nation:

Ospreys

So long as it comes out on Wii, I'm happy. It doesn't even have to have motion controls. The GameCube pad and Classic Controler are both there for a reason...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!