• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Project

Leinsdorf

Academy Player
Just wondering whether the prospective game by HB studios, Rugby 2012, will have a PC version or it will be conceived exclusively for consoles.

Last edited:
I intend to perform a Q and A with HB Studios after Easter in order to get some new information.

I don't want to pre-empt anything, and this is only an opinion, but it would really seem to me that PC is the format most likely to still involve sales draining piracy. I love all the mod work and think that it's one of the things that have kept the fans going over the last couple of years, it's also been really good for the existing ***les as far as providing corrections and significant extra life.

It's just my gut feeling, (guess only) but that if a PC version comes out it could be some time after the consoles. Some companies do that so that people who have both will buy the console version and there'll be less chance of them "finding it" elsewhere. It's not great for your honest PC people, but I can see the logic.

Still, I'm totally keen to know the real answer as much as any of you. I'm sure HB only have solid reasons, whichever road things take. :)

So long as it comes out on Wii, I'm happy. It doesn't even have to have motion controls. The GameCube pad and Classic Controler are both there for a reason...

Latest posts