Transfer Market

• Yes

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

M24

Academy Player
Should Rugby 2012 have a fifa like 2012 transfer mode..?? Like when you are playing in a tournament and want to trade out a player because your marquee player is injured?

This would be great but HB have said there won't be a manager mode so the transfer market option seems doubtful.

I believe he's referring to exchanging players between sides akin to the "My Rugby" section of 04/05/06/08 games.

Assuming clubs are in the game (not confirmed yes or no yet), I would expect an ability to transfer players.

Or considering the way Kiwis are playing for England these days....

I believe he's referring to exchanging players between sides akin to the "My Rugby" section of 04/05/06/08 games.

Assuming clubs are in the game (not confirmed yes or no yet), I would expect an ability to transfer players.

Or considering the way Kiwis are playing for England these days....

Yeah this would be essential in my opinion. I hope the navigation will be easier on Rugby 2012 i.e. player/position search rather than have to go through every player individually from prop at the top of the list to fullback at the bottom of the list.

Yea its ridiculous having to scroll down a whole heap of players to get to the backs

Latest posts