• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Trophies & Achievements

So, how does one find said idiot?

actually leads me to a serious idea, an intelligence stat, eg carter would have a high stat.

dont know what it would do, maybe affect decision making and positional play?

actually leads me to a serious idea, an intelligence stat, eg carter would have a high stat.

dont know what it would do, maybe affect decision making and positional play?

Isnt that just awareness?

And I think most forwards would have way more "Intelligence" than the backs.

Isnt that just awareness?

And I think most forwards would have way more "Intelligence" than the backs.

I think that's a generalisation either way. Backs or forwards and people generally all have a variety of intelligence levels depending on the aspect of their lives you refer to.

I think that's a generalisation either way. Backs or forwards and people generally all have a variety of intelligence levels depending on the aspect of their lives you refer to.

I assumed it was ingame intelligence which is normally called game awareness.

So in-game, forwards are more intelligent or "aware" than backs?

Well considering that a forward has to do more in game they would be more aware. But it really depends on how you would define being "aware"

A simplification would be

Forwards have to do rucks, mauls, tackle, run, scrums, lineouts, kickoffs.

backs have to run, pass, kick, tackle

Well considering that a forward has to do more in game they would be more aware. But it really depends on how you would define being "aware"

A simplification would be

Forwards have to do rucks, mauls, tackle, run, scrums, lineouts, kickoffs.

backs have to run, pass, kick, tackle

You're really flogging a dead horse here.

hahahahah harsh.. harsh

though wasnt it a smart move to try a drop goal if you had an advantage?

(or did the Tahs need a converted try to win?)
I cant remember..

They needed a bonus point to make it to the finals, so needed one extra try. They were playing with advantage, so he just hoofed it so they could get the penalty/the scrum to go for a try, but got the DG

What Fortress? - Lose with South Africa in Pretoria or the All Blacks in Eden Park.

They needed a bonus point to make it to the finals, so needed one extra try. They were playing with advantage, so he just hoofed it so they could get the penalty/the scrum to go for a try, but got the DG

exactly why i called him an idiot. ha.

got another one.
Thats how a team should play. Win a match by scoring a try with every player with the underdogs.

Latest posts