• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby AU: Australia Domestic: Round 1 (03 - 04 July 2020)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
zRCIthg.png

Friday, 03 July 2020

fioHFlp.png
Er9w71N.png
qq7ut5l.png

Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Time: 11:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Saturday, 04 July 2020

Ublspfx.png
Er9w71N.png
0H1BUm0.png

Venue: GIO Stadium
Time: 11:15 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

I admit, I feel like I'm clueless about the Aussie teams. I think I'm most excited to see Western Force play, a team I've never seen before. From this year's comp, I seem to recall the Rebels being pretty bad, so I guess, overall, I'll take the Brumbies to win the comp.

i live in melbourne...the only news i had seen about rugby is the player threatening to go on strike...another great job from Rugby Aus to let rugby fail

I admit, I feel like I'm clueless about the Aussie teams. I think I'm most excited to see Western Force play, a team I've never seen before. From this year's comp, I seem to recall the Rebels being pretty bad, so I guess, overall, I'll take the Brumbies to win the comp.

I've seen the Western Force play in Global Rapid Rugby and they kicked everyone's arse. They went undefeated last season, 10-0 or something like that. GRR is a faster variant of rugby union and I enjoyed it very much. Too bad they had to cancel this season, but it's great that they're back in Super Rugby, even if it's only for the summer. :cool:

i live in melbourne...the only news i had seen about rugby is the player threatening to go on strike...another great job from Rugby Aus to let rugby fail
From everything I've heard and read, they simply don't have the budget to do any advertising. Things look pretty grim, I hope they find a way to turn it around.

Reds lead the Waratahs at half time, 19-13.

Rob Penney picked up some Schmidt when he was in Ireland...

Maddocks has been very good.

Reds beat the Waratahs 32-26, to end a 11 match losing streak (over a 7 year span) against NSW.

Last edited:
Brumbies lead the Rebels at half time, 19-6. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts