• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby AU: Australia Domestic: Round 4 (24 - 25 July 2020)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
zRCIthg.png

Friday, 24 July 2020

qq7ut5l.png
Er9w71N.png
0H1BUm0.png

Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)
Time: 11:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Saturday, 25 July 2020

R1347NK.png
Er9w71N.png
Ublspfx.png

Venue: TBC
Time: 11:15 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Rebels shut out the Waratahs in the second half and win the match 29-10.

Last edited:
Michael Hooper is such a loose cannon when he doesn't have the captaincy.

Didn't enjoy that game, but fair play to the Rebels. They were better on the day.

Half Time - Brumbies 12 Western Force 0, at Leichhardt Oval in Sydney. It's considered a home game for the Force.

Last edited:
Brumbies remain undefeated after stomping the Force 24-0, under steady rain during the second half.

Brumbies have won 15 of their last 18 games. Wow! :cool:

Last edited:
I'm sure the Aussie commentators were high or something. When the Brumbies lead 17-0, they said the Force were matching them very well. Did they forget to look at the scoreboard ? Matching your opponent means nothing if you are not even close on the scoreboard.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Aussie commentators were high or something. When the Brumbies lead 17-0, they said the Force were matching them very well. Did they forget to look at the scoreboard ? Matching your opponent means nothing if you are not even close on the scoreboard.

They said it after the game too, during the post game interview with a Force player. And that's after they lost 24-0 and were never in the game.

Last edited:
I think it's probably part of their job to promote the competition as being a good competition, and especially with the force who have come back controversially ( in that there has been a lot of debate about whether Australia can and should field that many high quality teams )

I think it's probably part of their job to promote the competition as being a good competition, and especially with the force who have come back controversially ( in that there has been a lot of debate about whether Australia can and should field that many high quality teams )

I was thinking the same thing when they did it. Marketing is the art of telling stories so enthralling that people lose track of their wallets. ;)

1595700932327.png

Last edited:

Latest posts