• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby AU: Australia Domestic: Round 5 (31 July - 1 August 2020)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
zRCIthg.png

Friday, 31 July 2020

R1347NK.png
Er9w71N.png
0H1BUm0.png

Venue: Leichardt Oval
Time: 11:05

Saturday, 1 August 2020

Ublspfx.png
Er9w71N.png
fioHFlp.png

Venue: GIO Stadium
Time: 11:15 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Last edited:
Force (first game in Perth this season)
Brumbies

The OP needs to update this thread because it say's HBF Park (above) for the venue and that's in Perth.
Superxv, Sanzaar and Foxsports are all showing the change. Not sure what site you're looking at. Let me know and I'll put you onto the best one.

Superxv, Sanzaar and Foxsports are all showing the change. Not sure what site you're looking at. Let me know and I'll put you onto the best one.

I believe you and it's cool. But since you asked, I'm looking at the start of this thread where the OP (original poster) listed the games and venues. Scroll up to the top of this page.

Didn't look at that. Whoever's doing those should look at the SANZAAR website or superxv.com

I believe you and it's cool. But since you asked, I'm looking at the start of this thread where the OP (original poster) listed the games and venues. Scroll up to the top of this page.

Just changed it. Thanx, my source still had it as HBF park yesterday when I did the match threads, and only changed it this morning.

Just changed it. Thanx, my source still had it as HBF park yesterday when I did the match threads, and only changed it this morning.

Even though the game isn't in Perth, it's still considered a home game for the Force. I'm watching it now and the announcer mentioned it and there's Force banners all around the stadium. It was the same way last game too. So for all intents and purposes Leichardt Oval is the Western Force's home stadium for the interim. :cool:

Last edited:
After 80 minutes it's - Force 20 Rebels 20

On to extra time, or as they're calling it Super Time.

Rebels scores a try after only 1:17 of Super Time and win it 25-20.

Force, Rebels was a bad and boring game. Force are mentally very weak.

Brumbies win 22-20 on a penalty goal. Wow! What a game! :p Kudos to the Reds for fighting back and making it exciting. Brumbies remain undefeated in SupeRugby AU at 4-0-0.

Last edited:
Whoever thought it was a good idea to play sound effects during the entire match over the stadium speakers in the Brumbies vs Reds match, was probably dropped on his head as a baby. Absolutely awful.

Latest posts