• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby board games

M

MightyQuin

For those of you who remember the giant Subbuteo rugby kicker who could propel a tic-tac fully 10 metres, check out this link of tabletop rugby games for those evenings when you can't get to the PS2 'cos your wife is watching strictly come fannying about ....

Rugby board games

Many many years ago I used to play World Cup Rugby with my dad and little brother when there was nothing on TV. It was fun...

That, and Coldits.... Colditz... Couldits... I don't know.

or "Ice cubes down my cleavage" as it was referred to once on "im sorry I'll read that again" I think ... he says showing his age ... ahem

I think it was about £30 mail ordered from South Africa - it's pretty good fun although damn confusing trying to remember on your turn which of your 15 players have been moved!!

Crash Tackle game

Sorry about that, I was making a search to see if anyone around here knew/played Crash Tackle, didn't pay attention to the date. My mistake :)

You need a big table for these things. It does sound awesome though!

well for anyone near Cardiff i remember seeing one being sold in Shop Rugby (cant remember the name though) a while back, and if they don't sell it now, I also saw it on the top floor of the new John Lewis

My brother made this Rugby-based board game in a D&T lesson a while back now. It worked, and is kinda fun. We still play it occasionally. Fully 15-on-15, and with counters for all the 6 Nations teams first XVs and then there's also all 4 Welsh regions too. Good fun.

We've got a Rugby board game at home, never played it though.

I had both the football and rugby versions of subbuteo. We basically made our own rules up about passing and infringements when we played "rugger"......and that scrumometer contraption for feeding the scrums!....4 times out of 5 the ball would roll out of the ends and my dad would call a penalty infringement BUT the penner would ALWAYS be given to his side no matter who had the put in. And the constant "possession" flicks of the player in possession of the ball and measuring who was nearest and had possession. And calling for a drop goal attempt consisted of asking for the goalposts to be put on the table, (errr, I mean pitch)......now you don't see that too often at Twickenha. Happy memories

Just to let you know that we relaunched Crash Tackle a few months back! Find us by searching for Crash Tackle Rugby Game on google or crashtacklerugbyboardgame on facebook!

Thanks!

Just to let you know that we relaunched Crash Tackle a few months back! Find us by searching for Crash Tackle Rugby Game on google or crashtacklerugbyboardgame on facebook!

Thanks!
Crash Tackle is now available to play online at Tabletopia too. The Discord server link can be found on the Crash Tackle website.

Latest posts