• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 Fanhub Beta

Hey there Cannon, is it working for you? It's not for me and someone else on the Big Ant Forums giving it a go. I've used two different computers, both compatible.

There's a bug with 16:10 resolutions, if you can get it to launch just change the resolution to 16:9 for now with the configuration tool at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\tools\RugbyChallenge3FanHubSettingsEditor.exe

My mouse isn't working with the demo for me, anyone else got the same problem?

Hey guys is anyone is interested, I am uploading teams for RC3 for you guys to download. So far i have made the All Blacks, Highlanders, and i will be uploading more. my username is frediskin

hi guys

did you get fanhub working? can i ask that some uploads an image of the Lions Super rugby and Currie Cup jersey please?

I'm surprised so many people can't get the FanHub working. Mine works fine and even with mods on it

Verify the cache files until it shows no errors, if still no go try lowering the graphics on the configuration tool.

has anyone heard anything about the fanhub being available on consoles? or if you can access the data from consoles

Hey, everytime i try to log in on the fanhub it says user name/password incorect

Hey, everytime i try to log in on the fanhub it says user name/password incorect, any help? the game works but wont let me log in

Hey, everytime i try to log in on the fanhub it says user name/password incorect

Hey, everytime i try to log in on the fanhub it says user name/password incorect, any help? the game works but wont let me log in
even mine to how do you clear the error

Latest posts