• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 Fanhub Won't Load

chippieolamus

Bench Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
I've downloaded the RC3 demo, but I don't seem to be able to access the game. Every time I click play I get shown a window saying 'preparing to launch', which then disappears and the game does not start. This doesn't seem to happen with other games. Can anyone help?

I've downloaded the RC3 demo, but I don't seem to be able to access the game. Every time I click play I get shown a window saying 'preparing to launch', which then disappears and the game does not start. This doesn't seem to happen with other games. Can anyone help?

I'm having the same problem, hopefully someone can get back to us about this.

Have no fear, Flakeman is here.

I had it too but all u gotta do is update Windows' Direct X.

Make sure you meet the requirements and specially that your video card supports DirectX 10, a tool like GPU-Z will do the trick. www.techpowerup.com/gpuz
MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00Ghz/AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.01Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT530 with Min 1GB Memory
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space

Verify integrity of game cache in Steam. Right-click on "Rugby Challenge 3 Demo", select "Properties" from the drop-down menu, select the tab "Local Files", click on "Verify integrity of demo cache...".

Run the configuration tool in the game install folder. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\tools\RugbyChallenge3FanHubSettingsEditor.exe"

Run the installers for the required tools. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\redist\directx\DXSETUP.exe", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\redist\dotnet\dotnetfx35.exe"

If all of the above fails, contact Wicked Witch support. http://wickedwitchsoftware.com.au/?page_id=302

Make sure you meet the requirements and specially that your video card supports DirectX 10, a tool like GPU-Z will do the trick. www.techpowerup.com/gpuz

Verify integrity of game cache in Steam. Right-click on "Rugby Challenge 3 Demo", select "Properties" from the drop-down menu, select the tab "Local Files", click on "Verify integrity of demo cache...".

Run the configuration tool in the game install folder. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\tools\RugbyChallenge3FanHubSettingsEditor.exe"

Run the installers for the required tools. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\redist\directx\DXSETUP.exe", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 Demo\redist\dotnet\dotnetfx35.exe"

If all of the above fails, contact Wicked Witch support. http://wickedwitchsoftware.com.au/?page_id=302

Thanks very much! The one in bold is the one which worked for me.

Latest posts