• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3: Pro 12 Fan Hub reqe

AzaMatt

Bench Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
Hello all, if anyone has created any pro 12 teams in the fan hub could you post your name/search keywords in here please. looking to get the proper pro 12 as soon as possible!

Good idea. I'm working on the Welsh teams at the moment - starting with Wales, as the currently top-rated national side on the fanhub all feature the exact same face, just with different headgear, skin tone or facial hair! That's hopefully gonna give me a framework to finish off the rest of the Welsh clubs - if I manage to get a couple hours on it each day reckon I'll have them done by end of next week, will post them here when I'm done.

Good idea. I'm working on the Welsh teams at the moment - starting with Wales, as the currently top-rated national side on the fanhub all feature the exact same face, just with different headgear, skin tone or facial hair! That's hopefully gonna give me a framework to finish off the rest of the Welsh clubs - if I manage to get a couple hours on it each day reckon I'll have them done by end of next week, will post them here when I'm done.

awesome stuff, i look forward to it!

awesome stuff, i look forward to it!

My Wales team is up - username 'Alun'. Created every player from scratch other than Warburton, as I couldn't make one anywhere near as good as the best one already on fanhub! It's not perfect but I've had a genuine go at every player I could fit in the squad (no duplicates) and I think some of the likenesses are pretty good all things considered! I haven't messed around with the tactics sliders either, as I figure everyone in Wales has their own opinion about how the team plays ;-)

Will be moving on to each of the regions in turn, starting with the Blues. Hoping to get minimum one a week done. Will start a thread for collating Pro12 teams and players, trying to keep it all organized so it's easy for us to find the best ones! Hopefully between everyone here we can get a quality collection of Pro12 teams going.

Probably a silly question, but is the same Fanhub shared between all release formats of the game, or is it specific to the community of each console, etc?

Probably a silly question, but is the same Fanhub shared between all release formats of the game, or is it specific to the community of each console, etc?

I believe it's shared between all formats! Suppose I'll find out when I boot my PS4 up later and try to download the team I made on PC...

Latest posts