Rugby Challenge 3 - Roster

Rudolph

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Bulls
Hi guys

I am almost done with a complete update on the Roster file - Custom2015120117.db

I am sharing what I have now, I will be away for holiday for a month where after I will complete the roster.

Status

All updated teams have full squads http://www.mediafire.com/file/7dblnnudixqdbkd/custom2015120117.db

International teams - Only Aus, NZ RSA and Argentina been updated
Super Rugby - All teams updated
Top 14 - All teams updated
Aviva Prem - All Teams updated
Guinness Pro12 - All teams updated
ABSA Currie Cup - All teams updated

Thank you for sharing your work.
Is there any chance to have this roster with French stadiums available?
Are Boland, Griffons and Leopards updated, too?
Have a nice holiday.

And the question to anybody reading the topic: where can I find proper logos of Southern Kings and Bristol as well as current kits for Bristol?

check the following. do you have 169 logos in you logo menu?

check logo nr 81 and 138

yes I have 169 team logos, I have the same problem with Sunwolves, Bristol, Jaguares and Southern Kings Logo. Thanks Rudolph!
attachment.php

Attachments

• logo problem.png
    logo problem.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 289
Same story as Gonzalo's. I can't see logos only of these exact 4 teams!

Fijate que no esta con el nombre de "Jaguares", esta por los custom

I think that is a problem with the file team_logo_jag.pssg because when I open it whith Ryder PSSG Editor I can see the Logo Image

not sure. try to copy the logo files to both the directories under the UI/images/

SD and HD

Hi Gadjo

Almost done only Pro D2 left - Busy with the latest 2017 super rugby squads a week or two

Roster is almost done, Just need some help from LoupBlanc to unlock the hidden french Stadiums before I share.

All teams have been updated except for Massy and Tarbes in the Pro D2 competition O and the 7's teams

any update on this ???? And the first link to the roster is dead.does anyone have a copy please

Latest posts