• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 4 Has released on PC

excited pumped up GIF by NBA

How different is the file structure from RC3? Do you think it will be as easy to mod as RC3 was?
So far I can't even get into the game files. but I'm sure there are members of the community who are better than me lol.

Anyone else having some graphical stuttering btw?

Not like actual frame rate drops it just feels weird?

Definitely feels weird, Compared to playing on my PS4.
The game looks "grainy".
Game looked grainy on xbox, looks far better on PC, check your graphic settings. your resolution may have been set wrong.

How is everyone getting on? Waiting on download i've seen gameplay footage and excited to play :)

What's it like compared to Rugby 20? I tried my best to like the game but just neve really liked it and went back to Rugby 08.

Just noticed it's £40 as well.....
Does it feel like a full price product?

I agree on the price considering its not a leading company however I hope the game is decent and is improved upon RC3 and not just a copy otherwise it really doesn't warrant that price

I'm fine with paying £40 a decent and well polished product, don't feel RC4 will be that though.

No stuttering for you mate?
None, are you using a Bluetooth controller? They can cause stuttering in a lot of games.

I would be worried if I was though
My PC specs
Ryzen 5800x
32gb ram
Gtx 3080

None, are you using a Bluetooth controller? They can cause stuttering in a lot of games.

I would be worried if I was though
My PC specs
Ryzen 5800x
32gb ram
Gtx 3080
Wow mine aren't quite that but I can play Madden or Fifa on ultra and have no problems hahah

I'll play around with it later and see what i can do

Latest posts