• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge Release Date Is NOT set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

action1978

Academy Player
had a friend who knows someone at trublu and said its release date has been pushed back.
I wasn't going to get RWC2011 but I swapped my pre order from Rugby Challenge today, I need my rugby fix. Told my friends to get RWC to play online as they hadn't heard about RC yet.

pretty gutted

It didn't come from the horses mouth...so it ain't so... :rolleyes:

that depends on who you think is the horse sidhe or trublu, trublu are the publishers and set the date and it would be bad if they tell everyone the game is delayed right before their compition release their game so I guess we will be told after the release of RWC to help damage control

question...

how can a release date be put back if they dont have a release date?

Aye, but they didn't set a release date other than "Q3"

I presume they learnt their lesson with RL3 which pushed back and back and back and back

yes they did

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gsrit01
I think what has happened is somebody said they are "hoping" for a release before the World Cup starts

Milla "We have said since around the time we announced Rugby Challenge".

hoping and aiming are different. doesnt mean its a release date, its just what they are trying to get.

if it doesnt happen then it will eventually. the longer it takes the more chance they get to fix little bits and pieces and tweaking it.

I have a mate who knows a guy in scotland and he said the loch ness monster is real...

I once saw the Loch ness Monster when i was in London...or maybe it was his foregin cousin?

Release date in NZ is still 26th of August, just paid for mine this morning

No it isn't

Well, actually, it MIGHT be - however no release date has been announced and any shop that has set a release date is just making them up for the sake of having a release date to have on their websites to encourage pre-orders

No release date has been set, thus it hasn't changed. We will let you guys know when there is a release date, believe me :)

No release date has been set, thus it hasn't changed. We will let you guys know when there is a release date, believe me :)

You also said yourself you don't know when as sidhe don't set it, that is what the publishers do. Funny you guys are in the dark too, I guess when you hear confirmation from the publishers you can go ahead with information?

You also said yourself you don't know when as sidhe don't set it, that is what the publishers do. Funny you guys are in the dark too, I guess when you hear confirmation from the publishers you can go ahead with information?

We don't know what the release date is because there isn't one yet. When there is one, we'll know immediately.

Anybody that thinks they know a date has been misled or is lying.

We don't know what the release date is because there isn't one yet. When there is one, we'll know immediately.

I might add, you've been pretty clear and consistent about this at every point this issue is continually raised.

I suppose the only good thing about it is the amount of anticipation it shows from the consumer. :)

I agree there is no date but they didn't give me a release date just that the before world cup target will be missed:(

I agree there is no date but they didn't give me a release date just that the before world cup target will be missed:(

Don't be sad. Just assume it's rubbish unless it comes from us :)

ok straight from the official facebook page

Rugby Challenge Official Game "Many games have been delayed months, or even years. I think people can wait out the two months!"

so that was tonight so that means 2 months from now = october release, can i assume thats rubbish as it kind of is horses mouth so to speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts