• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby challenge web site

Excelent! Except fort the complete lack of a website...
<
 
That is quite possibly the most useless website in the world.

Good find.
<
 
it sais when its cuming out but i dont understand how the clock thing works.
 
Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 21 2005, 05:27 PM
it sais when its cuming out but i dont understand how the clock thing works.
It counts down the time until it gets released.

What else do you think it does?

<
 
i kno - but i doesn make sense - i mean you tell me when it comes out then.
 
Well by that clock it comes out a week next wednesday... seems strange though... games normally come out on a friday don't they?
 
Am I the only one who has the clock ticking up with '-2 weeks' until release?
 
Originally posted by gjohn85@Sep 22 2005, 06:08 AM
You would of thought that hip interactive site was the Rugby Challenge Offical site..

http://www.hip-europe.com/produit.php?id_j...1&prod=j&ch=gen

At least it has a little bit of info & a few screens
I'm digging this little quote from that site:

Play the most mythical matches of the 20th century with the appropriate rules

Who hears 'no lifting in the lineouts?'
Who hears 4 point tries? (3 if they go back far enough)?
Who hears 'backrow do not have to stay bound in a scrum?'
 
Originally posted by captainamerica+Sep 21 2005, 07:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Sep 21 2005, 07:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Sep 22 2005, 06:08 AM
You would of thought that hip interactive site was the Rugby Challenge Offical site..

http://www.hip-europe.com/produit.php?id_j...1&prod=j&ch=gen

At least it has a little bit of info & a few screens
I'm digging this little quote from that site:

Play the most mythical matches of the 20th century with the appropriate rules

Who hears 'no lifting in the lineouts?'
Who hears 4 point tries? (3 if they go back far enough)?
Who hears 'backrow do not have to stay bound in a scrum?' [/b]
I'm not sure. For me the use of the word "mythical" conjures up images of the Norse Gods packing down against the Giants.

Or that magical game where Achilles sidestepped Hector to cross unopposed, and crush the resistance of the Troy XV. Odysseus and Murray Mexted provided commentary for that game if memory serves me correct.

Good times.
 
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Sep 22 2005, 06:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Sep 22 2005, 06:52 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Sep 21 2005, 07:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Sep 22 2005, 06:08 AM
You would of thought that hip interactive site was the Rugby Challenge Offical site..

http://www.hip-europe.com/produit.php?id_j...1&prod=j&ch=gen

At least it has a little bit of info & a few screens

I'm digging this little quote from that site:

Play the most mythical matches of the 20th century with the appropriate rules

Who hears 'no lifting in the lineouts?'
Who hears 4 point tries? (3 if they go back far enough)?
Who hears 'backrow do not have to stay bound in a scrum?'
I'm not sure. For me the use of the word "mythical" conjures up images of the Norse Gods packing down against the Giants.

Or that magical game where Achilles sidestepped Hector to cross unopposed, and crush the resistance of the Troy XV. Odysseus and Murray Mexted provided commentary for that game if memory serves me correct.

Good times. [/b]
Awesome. Achilles signed my toga.
 
Originally posted by captainamerica+Sep 21 2005, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Sep 21 2005, 08:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Sep 22 2005, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Sep 21 2005, 07:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Sep 22 2005, 06:08 AM
You would of thought that hip interactive site was the Rugby Challenge Offical site..

http://www.hip-europe.com/produit.php?id_j...1&prod=j&ch=gen

At least it has a little bit of info & a few screens

I'm digging this little quote from that site:

Play the most mythical matches of the 20th century with the appropriate rules

Who hears 'no lifting in the lineouts?'
Who hears 4 point tries? (3 if they go back far enough)?
Who hears 'backrow do not have to stay bound in a scrum?'

I'm not sure. For me the use of the word "mythical" conjures up images of the Norse Gods packing down against the Giants.

Or that magical game where Achilles sidestepped Hector to cross unopposed, and crush the resistance of the Troy XV. Odysseus and Murray Mexted provided commentary for that game if memory serves me correct.

Good times.
Awesome. Achilles signed my toga. [/b]
Paris tried to shoot that big tendon just above my heel. What's it called again?

I'm pretty sure he shouted 'Bullseye' after he hit Achilles in the same place.
 
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Sep 22 2005, 05:16 AM
Am I the only one who has the clock ticking up with '-2 weeks' until release?
yeah the timer is ticking up for me as well. its has weeks days below it with 2 weeks 14 days so maybe the timer is for something else. maybe the timer is for how long the webstie has been open or something.
 
If I had to guess I'd say that you should just ignore the minuses and assume they reckon it'll be out in two weeks... that said, the seconds seem to be ticking up for me. Either they need to sort it out or someone at hip has a battered old car attatched to a flux capacitor...
 
speak of the devil ak hes browsing this thread as I type. I think the whole forum would be very grateful locks if you gaves us some info. hip/swordfish don't seem to be to willing on let the fans know about the game front.
 
Originally posted by esoj@Sep 22 2005, 11:10 AM
speak of the devil ak hes browsing this thread as I type. I think the whole forum would be very grateful locks if you gaves us some info. hip/swordfish don't seem to be to willing on let the fans know about the game front.
yeah man, its a massive let down when he posts nothing

have spotted him sniping around before, but no posts

i wonder why as apparantly everytings cleared up for public expression

<
 
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Thanks to the editor mode  change the names of the players, teams  and tournaments! Create your own leagues and cups![/b]

yay!!!
<
 
Top