• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Champions - Roster updates for 2020

ama1

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Hey guys, I added a couple new rosters for Rugby Champions on steam.

Rugby World Cup 2019
Super Rugby 2020
Top 14 2020-21
Pro 14 2020-21
English Premiership Rugby 2020-21
* (I used the super rugby competition as a template - so there are now 15 teams. I added Saracens, Ealing, London Scottish from the RFU championship. It also uses the conference system from super rugby)

You can either search my profile (ama1) in roster share, or download the attachment provided and extract into this directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Champions\custdata\initgames.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Rugby Champions Mod 2020.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 119
Thanks to the developers for making this game. Although it will never replace it, it has become the new rugby 08 for me.

Thanks to the developers for making this game. Although it will never replace it, it has become the new rugby 08 for me.
Thanks. Really appreciate the kind words.

I have added my latest Rugby Champions mod here which includes;

** 2020 - 21 English Premiership Competition (Actual schedule, teams and team logos)
** 2020 Mitre 10 Cup (NZ Provincial Competition with actual teams and logos)
2020 French Top14 (Actual teams and logos)
2020 Pro 14 (Actual teams and logos)
2020 Super Rugby (Actual teams and logos)

2019 Rugby World Cup

I figured out how to add images (Team logos) and edit the fixtures.

To use this mod, unzip the file into your steam directory
i.e;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Champions\custdata\initgames

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DDFzu0SzbvJV7jSDjAvvq9pH4i-7ys66/view?usp=sharing

this roster is amazing ! thanks a lot, it makes the the game way more immersive.
Would it actually be possible to make one roster with a european champions cup where you get all european leagues as groups (TOP 14, PRO 14, premiership) whose best teams would qualify for the champions cup ?

I'll give it a try and post what I come up with.

Latest posts