• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship of North America for RC3

Matt7557

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Old Blue
I'm working on a patch that will put into RC3, 16 fictional USA and Canada club teams in the Rugby Championship of North America.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some of the strips. Up first the BC Bears

BCBears.jpgBCBears.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Chicago Griffins

ChicagoGriffons.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Cincinnati RFC

CincinnatiRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dallas Harlequins

DallasHarlequins.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Denver Barbarians

DenverBarbarians.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Houston Athletic Rugby Club (HARC)

HoustonAthletic.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Kansas City Blues

KansasCityBlues.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

MontrealRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Old Blue RFC

OldBlueRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Olympus Rugby Club

OlympusRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Orlando RFC

OrlandoRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Portland RFC

PortlandRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

San Jose Seahawks

SanJoseSeahawks.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Santa Monica RFC

SantaMonicaRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Toronto City RFC

TorontoCityRFC.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Washington Irish

WashingtonIrish.jpg

Good idea, also the new Pro rugby would be interesting.
Hope the new season shows more teams with unique kits and emblems

This is a pet project I started back with RC2, but i never had time to finish it. Pro Rugby would be cool, but they just dont have enough teams right now

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me with that mod. Right now I am in need of some pretty serious database help, also I would like to add some boots into the patch as well

Hi, Matt7557
Are you going to release your patch? Strips alone you'd shown would be fine as well.
Cheers,

I will be releasing it......I'm working on the rosters now, I'm a bit more than half way through. Give me a month or so to get it done

Hey y'all my hard drive that everything was on die on me. I have started over and am now working on the rosters. I'll post more updates as I get things done. Sorry for the delay

Hey y'all my hard drive that everything was on die on me. I have started over and am now working on the rosters. I'll post more updates as I get things done. Sorry for the delay

It's ok. I hope you'll manage to finish this work.

Great news y'all I was able to recover my data from my hard drive. It wasnt dead at all. The boot sector got messed up because of my linux dual boot I was runnin so I will be done with this patch soon

I have a few teaser screenshots for y'all to have a look at. I will post more as I get more of this patch done.

RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-26 14-25-51-87.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-26 14-26-29-56.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-26 14-29-40-61.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-26 14-29-48-64.png

I'll be releasing this as a complete mod when I am finished with it. MOre than likely within the next couple of weeks

They seem to be the new teams. Btw, didn't you consider to release the patch as the first one for Rugby sevens?

I have changed the teams around several times, trying to find high quality logos in a big enough size to make kits and ingame logos limited my slection a bit. I was going to simply overwrite the French D2 league with this league but I ran into issues with the flags, so I decided to just create 10 custom teams and simply replace the custom logos in game with the ones for the teams as well as overwriting some custom kits.

Are there only 10 in-game custom logos you can use? And still why not to create custom Sevens teams?

10 is all the custom logos that are available. i may make a sevens competition out of the teams

Here is a few more screenshots for y'all to take a look at. I am about half way done through the kits, and all I will have left is to do the rosters.

RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-27 17-03-09-95.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-27 17-04-17-78.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-27 17-04-20-12.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-27 17-04-56-44.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-27 17-04-56-44.png

I am going to release this as a complete patch with logos, rosters, and kits. Sorry y'all for who ever wants the kits, its just easier for me to do it as one cohesive patch

More screenshots. Only 4 more teams to do kits for, then its on to the rosters

RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-30 13-01-37-89.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-30 13-02-21-43.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-30 13-03-37-63.png
RugbyChallenge3 2017-01-30 13-05-44-18.png

Latest posts