• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby dinner

joanne_maling

Academy Player
Hi guys

I am promoting a rugby dinner in Birmingham for Geordan Murphy and it's supporting a great charity called 'Get A-Head' which supports people with head and neck cancer. Would anyone be interested? Or happy to support this amazing charity by promoting through their local rugby club?

Many thanks, Jo

I think you need to get in touch with the local press, and also contact companies like Sky Sports (The Rugby club). Events such as this have the tendency to 'go viral', whereas asking on here (although you may find someone who can assist in the advertising), is pretty much to a 'finite' number of people.

The RFU (assuming they're the ones to speak to, as it's in England), would probably jump on an opportunity such as this, so speaking to their press department would also be a great move.

If you haven't already, then I'm sure contacting MacMillan and other similar organisations will also help.

If you've done all this already, then I apologise for 'stating the obvious'.

Whichever way, I hope it's a great success and salute you for organising such a fantastic event.

(please tell us how it goes. So often, I hear people promoting events, then never hear what happened)

once again, good luck, and thanks for doing such a great thing.

Thanks Rich

We have press releases ready etc but hadn't thought about sky sports (the rugby club).

Thanks for your help and let me know if you would like to attend.

Jo

Latest posts