• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Dinner

joanne_maling

Academy Player
Hi guys

I am new to Rugby Forum so apologises in advance if I am posting items in the wrong place!

I am arranging a rugby dinner for Geordan Murphy in Birmingham which is supporting an amazing charity called 'Get A Head'. This worthwhile cause helps people with head and neck cancer.

Would anyone be I interested in attending? Or happy to promote the dinner through their local rugby club?

I hope you hear from you!

Thanks, Jo

Sorry you can't make it. It's a great charity that does a lot of great work, which I've seen personally.

Thanks for the emails and support so far everyone.

Well I'd love to (well no I mean, come on...let's say I'd *like* to) - but I'm not currently a resident of Planet Earth. I'm planning an arrival in my body soon, but I'm afraid it won't be on time for this thing...
Also, screw disease and cancer altogether obviously, not something I take lightly at all: but isn't "Get a Head" a little misleading ? Sort of innuendo like...?

You know, comments like these will make people just dislike you even more!

Saying you don't take cancer lightly, and then saying nonsense like this is just another prime example of what a douche you are!

Anyways, I attended a sort of same function in December for Rob Lowe who had cancer, and he is now cured and all traces of cancer has been removed. Good luck with your dinner!

joanne

Please accept my apologies on behalf of all TRF posters for the disgraceful behaviour of Yoe91. This sort of misogynistic and suggestive comment is not typical on this forum.

I have made a formal complaint to the TRF Staff with respect to the inappropriate content of his post.

Good luck with your event! I live in NZ - but I'll pass it long to some friends and relatives I have round Birmingham way!

Excellent idea! I don't live in England but you have my support from afar.

Cheers

Never mind, I replied in the clubhouse bar, thought my post had been deleted.

Once again, wish you all the best in this endeavour, but won't be able to make it myself as financial constraints limit my travel distance to the bathroom at the moment. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts