• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Europe Super Cup (RESC)

Pretty predictable,but I hope Lusitanos will win (somehow)

Lusitanos by 5 🧚‍♀️

Last edited:
Pretty predictable,but I hope Lusitanos will win (somehow)

Lusitanos by 5 🧚‍♀️
Is that fairy called Lucy? :p
I think this is a coin flip given BL almost lost the semi. I hope BL win but I think Lusitanos will win.

Any idea what the giant green inflatable is meant to be at the BL 22? A giant cat paw?

Yes, BL definitely with the edge in their forwards. I can see them playing more conservative like that since it is the final.

Deserved a try. Lovely offload out the back while falling over.

I'm going to lose emoji game hard here I see. 😩

Another nice move by Lucy. This time rewarded. Not so predictable after all. Water break in early May?

Messy game now. Don't know if it is the heat, but far less fluent than the two semis. The Lusi hooker is built like a scrum half!

Second half has started the same way. Disappointing and with Lusitanos down to 14 I can't see them holding on to that lead.

Of course. The national judo federation would have been my next guess!

At least the BL props stupid yellow card will make the last 10 mins interesting.

BL are champs but the last 60mins of that were the worst that I'd seen of this Tournament by a mile. The BL kicking game was atrocious and can't be blamed on the heat.

I don't feel so sorry for Lusitanos now their players are back in RWC qualification.

My fairy 🧚‍♀️ didn't help, but the BL win was pretty predictable anyway.. Lusitanos were good though. Not the best match I've seen so far,but apparently all the players were struggling with the heat

According to the RE CEO (who seems refreshingly coherent) they are going to bring forward the introduction of two of the four teams lined up for the 2023/24 season for next season.

No news on who these mystery sides / countries will be. Mild rumours Romania will be one for next year and that Poland will be one for the following year. No idea about the other two.

Latest posts