• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby French Team - PATCH TOP 14

R

rugbyfrench

Rugby French TEAM (RFT) is happy to announce to you the exit of the "PATCH TOP 14".

Before detailing you his contents we make a point of thanking all those which contributed to its development of near or by far. By concern of not forgetting anybody no name will be mentioned, thank you for your comprehension

We also make a point of thanking all our friends for the English community of www.therugbyforum.com like those of the Italian community of www.rugby.it

Here 2 images carried out by Thf2k2 that you will find in the small play:

TOP_14_RFT_2.png

TOP_14_RFT_3.png

Detail of the patch:
  • Creation of new a roster with 236 new players.
  • Creation of new a roster with 236 new players.
  • Creation of the shirts, minikits, logos and flags of the supporters of the 14 teams.
  • Creation of the shirts for the referees.
  • Creations of the billboards French (midol, canal+.....).
  • New files "xml", "rsg", "english", "french" for the championship TOP 14.
  • New faces. In this connection some seen of face are not inevitably identical, some modifications were made and are prevues for the next versions. We thank you await your remaques on all the faces already created which would not be in this patch. A special heading will be created on the forum "Faces patch TOP 14".
  • A level of play in mode "ELITE" a little harder.
  • Artificial intelligence of the play re-examined with the rise. The computer plays less the foot and revival more with the hand, especially if it loses.
Here some images of the play:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Presentation of the file patch:
  • The patch is presented in the form of a file compressed "rar".
  • Its compressed size is of: 9,63 Mo.
  • Its not compressed size is of: 46,5 Mo.
To install the files:

To extract the following files (see photo) in the file where you settled the play: C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08.

Installation1.jpg

To install the roster:

To select only the yellow file "TOP14.ros" (see photo) and to extract it in file EA SPORT from my documents: C:......\Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08.

Installation2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
To download the "PATCH TOP 14" you must be registered here: http://rugby08.free.fr

Once your inscription validated you will access to the "PATCH TOP 14" in the heading remote loading.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Good play with all ;)

• A level of play in mode "ELITE" a little harder.
  • Artificial intelligence of the play re-examined with the rise. The computer plays less the foot and revival more with the hand, especially if it loses.[/b]
Pouvez vous veuillez expliquer comment vous avez fait ceci.

Its compressed size is of: 9,63 Mo.[/b]

Cela semble trop petit.

Can you please tell me where I should click to download this?I'm registered but my french is not so good!lol

Cheers
Ross

does this affect other this affect other parts of the game or is it an add on?

est ce que ce patch remplace quelquechose dans le jeu ou c'est un patch additionel merci!

I think it will replace Super 14, because Guinness Premiership has less teams and i am not sure if you can add 'extra' teams to competitions.

Can you please tell me where I should click to download this?I'm registered but my french is not so good!lol

Cheers
Ross
[/b]

There is admin approval of all registrations so you can't download it until your account is verified.
The questions I asked btw were how the AI had been edited and why the patch was only 9mb. Just sounded a bit funny to me.

:excl: Can you please tell me where I should click to download this?I'm registered but my french is not so good!lol
Cheers
Ross

*** Once that I will have validated your inscription. It is necessary for you to go in the heading "Remote loadings" --> "PATCHS" --> "PATCH SIGNAL 14".
Then all in bottom you click on "Downloading this file".

:excl: There is admin approval of all registrations so you can't download it until your account is verified.
*** Yes it is that.

:excl: The questions I asked btw were how the AI had been edited and why the patch was only 9mb. Just sounded a bit funny to me.
*** The play is very small little the harder (even if there remains still too easy for me) because we increased certain parameters of all the players with the editor (checkbox, attack, defense, gap defense etc etc....)

:excl: Cela semble trop petit.
*** I quite simply compressed the files to the maximum with Winrar.

*** Thank you for your attention and the interest which you pay to the patch.

@ Ross - here is the direct link.
Thanks for your answer on the size, I was just suprised you managed to compress it that much with all the graphics files.

How can I change de languaje of the game??

Also I would like to ad the MegaUpdatePatchv1.1 but I cant put it :S

Deux questions par rapport au patch :

1. Peut on en profiter pour la ligue mondiale (world league) ? Si oui comment ?

2. le patch pour les visages sera il applicable sur une partie déjà commencée ?

D'avance merci,

For the worldleague maybe possible with the .rdf file can if conversion by l editeur is made without bug

pour la world league peut etre avec la conversion du fichier rdf par l'editeur qui est a l origine le fichier par defaut de tous les effectifs des equipes.
Car les essais que j ai fait n'ont pas eté concluant, quelques bugs et retours sous windows.

I have been waiting for the confirmation 2 days. It would be friendly is someone could upload the patch somewhere. thank you.

hey guys,ive been waiting for ages to hear back from the web site so i can download this patch but no word on my registration,have any of you guys got it and if so can you upload it some where,cheers!

Is this the same Top14 patch they've used in the MUP or is this one a bit different?

Latest posts