• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY HELP

K

kev1988

Hi, I'm new to Rugby and this forum. I would like to know when Rugby season starts and ends. I would like to know when Rugby airs on TV in America and what networks in America air them. Thanks

When it comes to getting your head around rugby there's only 2 words you really need to know: Gordon D'Arcy

The rest will gradually fall into place

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev1988 @ Dec 10 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi, I'm new to Rugby and this forum. I would like to know when Rugby season starts and ends. I would like to know when Rugby airs on TV in America and what networks in America air them. Thanks[/b]
PM o'rothlain - very helpful guy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 9 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev1988 @ Dec 10 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I'm new to Rugby and this forum. I would like to know when Rugby season starts and ends. I would like to know when Rugby airs on TV in America and what networks in America air them. Thanks[/b]
PM o'rothlain - very helpful guy.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks. I just sent him one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (go on the irish @ Dec 9 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When it comes to getting your head around rugby there's only 2 words you really need to know: Gordon D'Arcy

The rest will gradually fall into place[/b]

Actually I have heard of D'Arcy. My friend takes a trip to Ireland every year and one year he came back with a Rugby ball and turned all of our friends on to it.

Latest posts