• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 preview and screenshots at NZGamer

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 11 2005, 12:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 11 2005, 12:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Sep 10 2005, 01:23 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH !!! I want this game already! It looks so bloody kick arse! I've been talking to Qlder boys at work about it and we're all keen to play SOO and other games online, just to add extra banter to the already feirce rivalry's we've got going in tipping comps etc at work.

But BLOODY HELL this game looks absolutely unbelievable! That preview is right, it looks Madden/Fifa quality, but it's based on a sport that is actually good!

<
<
<
<
<

COME ON LATE 2005!!! WE WANTS RL2!
*"wants" used in reference to gollum terminology with 'the one ring'*

Hooray for SIDHE! Hooray for the future of their Rugby League game franchise! May it continue well into the generation of consoles that come after the upcoming gen of PS3 and XBOX360.
I can give you a free copy about a week before it releases...

...Sorry, that was mean. [/b]
I can get you a free copy as well.

Just give me 4 men, a couple of Balaclava's, some smoke grenades and directions to the HES Warehouse.

Originally posted by Mario+Sep 11 2005, 01:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Sep 11 2005, 01:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Sep 11 2005, 12:49 PM
This has probably been asked before, but I dont care, since im the customer and im the one who helps feed your family in my own little way.

Has Player Progression been implemented into Franchise Mode, and if so, will player progress... or degress during the season (like in Madden around every 4 weeks players will go up or down depending on thier preformances in the season so far - so its preety much a "form" rating as well)
Stats can change over time during Franchise if thats what you mean. Player/team confidence influence also remains from RL1. [/b]
thanks for answering my question mario
<

yeh...im that little dude in the corner with the high pitch voice that no one cares about

thanks anyway
<

i think you have to be a white person for mario to listen to ya........

....*sigh* i wish i was white
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
yeh...im that little dude in the corner with the high pitch voice that no one cares about[/b]

I thought that was Kaftka.
<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Sep 11 2005, 08:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
yeh...im that little dude in the corner with the high pitch voice that no one cares about

I thought that was Kaftka.
<
[/b][/quote]
No no, thats uh...uh, y'know...okay maybe...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Sep 10 2005, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Sep 10 2005, 02:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Sep 9 2005, 11:59 AM
when i ordered my copy of rl2 they asked me if i wanted it on xbox, i said it isnt' coming out is it? they said december o_O or early next year

i want it on pc anyway

just wish there was a release date
f***IN HELL

IS THIS COMIN OUT ON XBOX OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?

IS IT COMING OUT ON XBOX MARIO?...

geez im confused..f***in bloody hell... [/b]
there is still no news on xbox version.
it will probaly be announced after the release of the ps2 and pc versions.

Yeah, thats what I'm guessing to. If they were flat out just not gonna release it for XBOX they would have said clearly by now. The general opinion seems to be that Sony will get exclusive release rights for a limited amount of time and then it will come out on XBOX aswell.

i was only going by on what the guy was saying when he asked me if i wanted it on xbox

it was eb so you know what they are likd
<

Latest posts