Rugby League 2 (ps2)

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by frontline, Nov 28, 2005.

1. frontline

frontline Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Who else thinks this is the best screenshot we've seen so far?
    [​IMG]

Oh, and nicework frontline on beating everyone to it...

4. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

Whos on the ground in that screenshot?? (I'd almost swear it was Craig Gower but that wouldn't be right being Queensland......)

5. frontline

frontline Guest

i thought it looked like him also but thought nah wrong team lol

6. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Dam thats kick arse! Up there with FIFA/Madden in terms of detail!

7. is anyone else sick of watching a injured player grabbing there knee and rolling around in agony? it seems like in every game you can get injured in it happens

8. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

Overall the review is pretty poorly done................

.......for a guy that played the game for 12 odd hours he really fails to tell his readers the real guts on how the game felt or played.

9. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

I mean where does he mention anything about the computer AI??? (I would think that is one of the BIG issues.......) [​IMG]

What "problems" remain if it is not "problem free"??

Why have this guy review the game??

10. umosay

umosay Guest

The detail is great, will look real good on PC

11. doovepop

doovepop Guest

woah I was late...

12. Paddy

Paddy Guest

I'd say it either Steve Price or Chris Flannery

13. Wally

Wally Guest

Orgasmic.

P.S. My guess is it's Chris Flannery, even though he is not that good looking in real life.

14. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

That review definately was not worth the wait. What the hell is the anti tampering deadline? I dont like the sound of the fact that star players can leave your team without negotiations, this could be a game killer. You might work hard to get your favourite players only to have them leave through the back door. I think that the idae of players choosing to go elsewhere is awsome, but you must have some control over it through negotiations.

15. Morgs

Morgs Guest

It means that a player who is coming off contract cannot be approached by any rival club in the NRL until after June 30. This way it gives clubs half the year to hopefully resign all their players.

16. sanzar

sanzar Guest

You're right on both counts... Locksey sure was right when he said the graphics were utterly astonishing wasn't he! This is the PS2 version FFS!

17. umosay

umosay Guest

If it plays as good as it looks we're onto a winner... but thats a big if.

18. Serge

Serge Guest

You guys do realise that picture of an injuy is not gameplay footage. [​IMG]

19. woosaah

woosaah Guest

true that would be a cut scene, but the other pictures look as good for the kicking and what not

20. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

It dosent matter if the graphics are not as good as the cut scenes because the cut scenes is the only time you see close up graphics.

21. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Just been reading the Q&A with the NZ gamer reviewer, and he said that hes only seen two different try touchdown animations,(after playing like 45 games)and they were both dives. I thought there were lots of different ones to help stop you diving dead all the time like in RL1.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!