• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 trailer available for download

yeah sure if you were orginally from the South Island you are elegbile and also those in Wellington can play for the South Island.

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 20 2005, 07:11 PM
can i play for the south island since i am from their? i am in wellington now but miss home o_O

also i hated auckland it was 2 big lol, 2 messy all over the place. wellingotn isnt to bad, i like chch the best because thats my home and always will be
<
Yes of course, we'll have you back, mate.

All of the best stuff in the north island was originally from the south.

Originally posted by esoj@Sep 20 2005, 06:55 PM
auckland is the biggest city in nz so naturally has more people that use more power etc. over 1.3 million people chose to live in Auckland so it can't be that bad. South Island do provide some benefit to auckland like carter and mcCaw and they do provide electricty for us which is pretty nice of them but beyond that theres nothing decent down south execpt for crap weather and lots of nothing. maybe we should have an inter-island comp when rugby league 2 comes out to see who is the best
Auckland provided New Zealand with a RWC victory.

Originally posted by Ripper+Sep 21 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Sep 21 2005, 07:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Sep 20 2005, 06:55 PM
auckland is the biggest city in nz so naturally has more people that use more power etc. over 1.3 million people chose to live in Auckland so it can't be that bad. South Island do provide some benefit to auckland like carter and mcCaw and they do provide electricty for us which is pretty nice of them but beyond that theres nothing decent down south execpt for crap weather and lots of nothing. maybe we should have an inter-island comp when rugby league 2 comes out to see who is the best
Auckland provided New Zealand with a RWC victory. [/b]
And what was it like celebrating that victory, Ripper?

Did it feel like you were in close quarters with 50 million friends, all swimming around and shaking your tails?

Originally posted by captainamerica+Sep 22 2005, 07:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Sep 22 2005, 07:06 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 21 2005, 07:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

Did it feel like you were in close quarters with 50 million friends, all swimming around and shaking your tails? [/b]
I wouldnt know, it happened 2 years before I was conceived.

Originally posted by Ripper+Sep 22 2005, 08:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Sep 22 2005, 08:26 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Sep 22 2005, 07:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

Did it feel like you were in close quarters with 50 million friends, all swimming around and shaking your tails?
I wouldnt know, it happened 2 years before I was conceived. [/b]
I know. I was 17 and stayed in Auckland and watched the game on TV.

I prayed "Oh God, please let us win the first one. I don't care about the others, just let us win the inaugural world cup. It doesn't matter if we win the second or third or so on. Please God, just let us win the first."

Straight after the game we all went off walking to the liquor store with great rejoicing (as was everybody else) and proceeded to get ourselves intoxicated that night.

It did not cross my mind that a certain Ripper was in no way breathing the air in NZ that I was breathing at that moment. The air of RWC success. Nor did it cross my mind that he did not hear with his own ears the precise moment on TV when the referee blew the whistle for full time. Nor did I realise that Ripper had not looked into the eyes of other NZ'ers at the moment of the ref blowing the final whistle and see in their eyes a mirror image of your own. A look that for some seemingly patriotic people like Captain America will not happen to them in their lifetime.

For a moment unemployment, national debt, tomorrows schools, rogernomics, and all manner of issues were forgotten. NZ felt like it had lifted off the earth and was hovering, flying, ascending to the clouds. The air was lighter, the grass greener, girls smiled at you, etc.

Sorry Ripper, but I wasn't thinking about you as we celebrated RWC success pashing totally strange girls in our drunken state. However I still salute you as a fellow kiwi.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Sep 22 2005, 02:21 PM
I prayed "Oh God, please let us win the first one. I don't care about the others, just let us win the inaugural world cup. It doesn't matter if we win the second or third or so on. Please God, just let us win the first."
So it's your fault!
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 22 2005, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 22 2005, 04:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Sep 22 2005, 02:21 PM
I prayed "Oh God, please let us win the first one.  I don't care about the others, just let us win the inaugural world cup.  It doesn't matter if we win the second or third or so on.  Please God, just let us win the first."
So it's your fault!
<
[/b]
Damn straight

Thanx GG for putting the micki on ur AB's

this could be ONE OF THOSE PRAYES that actually work (sorry if offended any religion)

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 22 2005, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 22 2005, 04:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Sep 22 2005, 02:21 PM
I prayed "Oh God, please let us win the first one.  I don't care about the others, just let us win the inaugural world cup.  It doesn't matter if we win the second or third or so on.  Please God, just let us win the first."
So it's your fault!
<
[/b]
A few days after each RWC AB exit I ask myself "Was it worth it winning the first and losing the rest?"

Funny thing is we were so intent and intense about winning the first one that we didn't mind selling our souls. I really did pray that prayer before the game even though I didn't go to church at the time.

Our team at the world cup was like the '95 one but hungrier. Man they were good. Everyone, the media, past AB's, even my dad were saying that there wasn't another team of any era like them! In fact, I think they went through tests and tours in 87, 88, 89 unbeaten and only lost the last game of 90 to...............Australia (Phil Kearns gave Sean and Graham the fingers game) which proved to be significant as that was the beginning in 91 of the end.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Sep 22 2005, 02:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Sep 22 2005, 02:21 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 22 2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Sep 22 2005, 07:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

I wouldnt know, it happened 2 years before I was conceived.
I know. I was 17 and stayed in Auckland and watched the game on TV.

Straight after the game we all went off walking to the liquor store with great rejoicing (as was everybody else) and proceeded to get ourselves intoxicated that night.

It did not cross my mind that a certain Ripper was in no way breathing the air in NZ that I was breathing at that moment. The air of RWC success. Nor did it cross my mind that he did not hear with his own ears the precise moment on TV when the referee blew the whistle for full time. Nor did I realise that Ripper had not looked into the eyes of other NZ'ers at the moment of the ref blowing the final whistle and see in their eyes a mirror image of your own. A look that for some seemingly patriotic people like Captain America will not happen to them in their lifetime.

For a moment unemployment, national debt, tomorrows schools, rogernomics, and all manner of issues were forgotten. NZ felt like it had lifted off the earth and was hovering, flying, ascending to the clouds. The air was lighter, the grass greener, girls smiled at you, etc.

Sorry Ripper, but I wasn't thinking about you as we celebrated RWC success pashing totally strange girls in our drunken state. However I still salute you as a fellow kiwi. [/b]
Sounds like your just remembering the Greens campaign launch, when they invited some Native American Indian to smoke the "Peace" Pipe.

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 1 2005, 11:35 AM
Sounds like your just remembering the Greens campaign launch, when they invited some Native American Indian to smoke the "Peace" Pipe.
Hehehe, yeah....National did lose...
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Oct 1 2005, 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Oct 1 2005, 12:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Oct 1 2005, 11:35 AM
Sounds like your just remembering the Greens campaign launch, when they invited some  Native American Indian to smoke the "Peace" Pipe.
Hehehe, yeah....National did lose...
<
[/b]
Not really, The economy is about to go bust, the Maori Party are going to run riot and the Greens are on a oneway mission to turn this country third world. Winston Peters will be ****** off he doesnt get his two cabinet seats, and if this Government manages to last 3 years the country will be so screwed I could make Kinkon the National Leader and he would win in a landslide.

National did lose tho. Classic kaftka.

So, is it just me or is a certain annoying pain in the ass no longer posting, (or banned) on this site? Let me know someone, if you know who I mean.
Tell me so I know how much to drink in celebration tonight!

He could be off singlehandedly halving the sales of a game developer.

Someone must have Loved telling him to get Los....t.

<
<
<

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Oct 1 2005, 02:04 PM
National did lose tho. Classic kaftka.

So, is it just me or is a certain annoying pain in the ass no longer posting, (or banned) on this site? Let me know someone, if you know who I mean.
Tell me so I know how much to drink in celebration tonight!

He could be off singlehandedly halving the sales of a game developer.

Someone must have Loved telling him to get Los....t.

<
<
<
No, Bombom realised he was gay and thus making him do those arsehole things...So he says...

Oh you mean Los Lover!!! Yeah, he got owned by Trevor and realised that he couldn't halve Swordfishes sales. He's in hiding.

Doovepop, just a quick question.

Instead of telling everyone to enter details for this trailer, why don't you just get the link that was sent to your e-mail and post that up?

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 1 2005, 09:29 PM
Doovepop, just a quick question.

Instead of telling everyone to enter details for this trailer, why don't you just get the link that was sent to your e-mail and post that up?
because Mario/HES asked people not to do so.

Latest posts