• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 3 news ( My guess late 2009 release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doovepop

http://forums.rugbyleague2.com/showthread.php?t=24434

That Sucks.
Very unlikely that Rugby League 3 will be on current gen platforms and that means they will have to wait about 2 years for xbox 360 and ps3 build a bigger enough install base to make a rugby league game viable.

so two years from now is 2008 then they start to make game which takes about 18 months
so we are looking at late 2009 or 2010.

That Sucks.
No Rugby League 3 on current gen platforms and that means they will have to wait about 2 years for xbox 360 and ps3 build a bigger enough install base to make a rugby league game viable.

so two years from now is 2008 then they start to make game which takes about 18 months
[/b]
If you read it again he did say there was a chance of another PS2 version so not all hope is lost.

<div class='quotemain'>

That Sucks.
No Rugby League 3 on current gen platforms and that means they will have to wait about 2 years for xbox 360 and ps3 build a bigger enough install base to make a rugby league game viable.

[/b]
If you read it again he did say there was a chance of another PS2 version so not all hope is lost.
[/b][/quote]

yer but i very very much doubt it, anyway he goes on to say "Nor is it likely we will see more Rugby League ***les on current gen" unless its a "superficial" update to the PS2 version.

well sidhe aren't loaded and current dev costs for next-gen are quite massive. I am sure another league game will be considered further down the line when the dev costs and the return for making rl 3 are higher.

Maybe they could sell the rights off to someone else for one edition.

Mind you, wouldn't there be egg-on-face if its was done much better?

Still, Sidhe seem to have their horsey-ride game doing the business!

<div class='quotemain'>
How do you continually get back onto that board?
[/b]
What do you mean? [/b][/quote]

You get banned every 5 minutes.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

yer and who told you that?

I have a life ban but can still read the posts as a "guest"
You dont have to sign up to read like this thread.

Maybe they could sell the rights off to someone else for one edition.

Mind you, wouldn't there be egg-on-face if its was done much better?

Still, Sidhe seem to have their horsey-ride game doing the business! [/b]

I dont think theres anymore room on their face for more egg after rugby league 2. They should fall on their swords and sell it off. I shudder to think what rugby league 3 would be like. They have no clue.

Lol doovepop, a life ban! I go banned a few times myslef, way back when they got all upset if you told the truth about RL2.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

yer and who told you that?

I have a life ban but can still read the posts as a "guest"
You dont have to sign up to read like this thread.
[/b][/quote]
There are reasons for having to sign up to view this thread. The sames goes with the 5-posts-over-30-characters rule.

Yeah but hes talking about RL2 forums, and you are talking about this forum right?

A new Rugby League game cant come fast enough for me.

RL2 is probably the worst game ive played, was a major let down for me.

I really hope we get another one asap and for it to be decent.

From the deafening silence from SIDHE you'll have a long wait.

bugger sidhe, they are small fry

melbourne cup was good - only because of its locality content within the game - it doesnt compare other horse ***les like g1 or gallop

i'll await rl3.........but i wont look for it, until its announced

it seems sidhe are involved with other project like jackass at the moment. another rl game would have to be after that and I think still another year or so away yet. and anyway we will have rugby 08 soon to play with for our rugby gaming needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts